Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cricket 19 Academy need an overhaul do that we can replace bats, faces and kits of licensed player. Look at Ross Taylor or Aamir face in DLC they don’t look anyway near their real life counterpart.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Cricket 19 Academy need an overhaul do that we can replace bats, faces and kits of licensed player. Look at Ross Taylor or Aamir face in DLC they don’t look anyway near their real life counterpart.

That literally defeats the purpose of selling/acquiring said license. I think it's a fine line between having it completely locked and some degree of customizability. Usually the ones selling their likenessness frown on any form of moddability although exceptions do exist to a minor extent.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
That literally defeats the purpose of selling/acquiring said license. I think it's a fine line between having it completely locked and some degree of customizability. Usually the ones selling their likenessness frown on any form of moddability although exceptions do exist to a minor extent.
Post automatically merged:

If see PES it has licenced players as well but it has editors built in to change kits,faces, hair styles for its licenced players as well

Notreve

School Cricketer
Licences for players I understand. And editing them.

However , you can't add Gayle to WI or Malan to Eng squads for example, and for it to save for next time you play like you could Pre patch. Just a minor problem but a bit frustrating!

macman

School Cricketer
Great that BigAnt are making this effort! A couple of quick questions on the DLC if anyone can answer (thank you in advance)

1. Regarding the new Hundred and Carribean DLC teams, can I also select these teams in other game modes?

2. And within The Hundred, can I only play a game with 100 deliveries? Ie, if I wanted to change it to, say, 50 balls an innings instead, could I?

Thanks

TomW777

Club Captain
Great that BigAnt are making this effort! A couple of quick questions on the DLC if anyone can answer (thank you in advance)

1. Regarding the new Hundred and Carribean DLC teams, can I also select these teams in other game modes?

2. And within The Hundred, can I only play a game with 100 deliveries? Ie, if I wanted to change it to, say, 50 balls an innings instead, could I?

Thanks
To answer your first question - from my understanding the 100 isn't available in career mode.

macman

School Cricketer
To answer your first question - from my understanding the 100 isn't available in career mode.
Thanks for your reply TomW777. I was thinking more a 'Play Now' game of, say, Five5, where I can be Birmingham Phoenix vs Middlesex?

Users who are viewing this thread