MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Suppose at first attempt I Played and get 7 ball without boundary second time it took 2 ball then my previous ranking is overwritten , It would take my Highest attempted ..
This is deliberate. It's a matter of risk. Either you sit with your best score, or try again and risk getting a worse score. The popup message when you go to retry warns you of this.

It means you can't just infinitely retry - you have to be sure you can better your score if you try again.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think the more important question is how tf are people bowling 14 balls without conceding a boundary?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think the more important question is how tf are people bowling 14 balls without conceding a boundary?
Yeah, especially in a women's match as well with the tiny boundaries.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
I don't know if people already know this but I think for tapping the ball back to prevent a six, you need to bring the Analog Stick into the catching circle and press "Y" or "Triangle" instead of the button it is telling you. BUT I have tried this only once. Will tell more once I try it a few more times.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
I really like the idea of 'test the best' which makes players like me, who don't play online but would like to compete like this instead.

Two things I found that would improve the experience was

1. An option to retry the challenge in-game itself without having to quit and restart (no loading times)
2. Its early but I hope there is some challenges for 'test match' style players, like fighting to draw out a match in final day in hard or hardest difficulty against the odds (a recent memory recollect ex. Ashwin & Vihari in the Sydney test)

I would really like variety in these challenges rather than bashing sixes every ball, I get that its aimed at lower skill players to engage more but I hope there is something for higher skill players to try out now and then..

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I really like the idea of 'test the best' which makes players like me, who don't play online but would like to compete like this instead.

Two things I found that would improve the experience was

1. An option to retry the challenge in-game itself without having to quit and restart (no loading times)
2. Its early but I hope there is some challenges for 'test match' style players, like fighting to draw out a match in final day in hard or hardest difficulty against the odds (a recent memory recollect ex. Ashwin & Vihari in the Sydney test)

I would really like variety in these challenges rather than bashing sixes every ball, I get that its aimed at lower skill players to engage more but I hope there is something for higher skill players to try out now and then..
Agreed, I think the rest the best feature is the best thing to come out of the DLC and patch. Love it. Would also love an option to restart while in the game though. Gets annoying when you last a ball then have to go through starting up again

FaizanN

Club Captain
if i add a player to a squad ...its not getting saved on ps4 ..anybody else having this problem after dlc update?

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Last edited: