Is CPL team logos and names changed?

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
After new patch approx. 660MB on xbox, already saved CPL tournament has become corrupted in a way that system treating it as TRAINING so neither able to save nor any audio wrt crowd or commentators.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Oh nice. A new patch. Well, I was playing the game when the patch was released and I did not even notice it. I hope they REALLY made Noticeable and good improvements this time.

Edit: The Licensed Teams save now when you add new players! I added Gayle to WI and then the next time I opened the game he is still in the team!

Last edited:

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
is anyone playing as london spirit in the 100.If i select them as a team for the season then it just gets stuck on the loading page.I can play as London spirit if i go through the draft route but not with the default team.This is on pc version

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
From Facebook:

"Hello Cricket 19 fans! There is a small patch for PC, PlayStation and Xbox, it includes a minor fix to licensed team changes and improved stability.
Please download it, and enjoy the cricket!"

I'm not a hater but "improved stability", this is nba2k level of patch notes lol. What does that even mean?

D

Dutch

From Facebook:

"Hello Cricket 19 fans! There is a small patch for PC, PlayStation and Xbox, it includes a minor fix to licensed team changes and improved stability.
Please download it, and enjoy the cricket!"

I'm not a hater but "improved stability", this is nba2k level of patch notes lol. What does that even mean?
You can now put it on a table and it doesn't fall over

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
You can now put it on a table and it doesn't fall over
at least we haven't reached "fixed michael jordan's tongue" level of patch notes.

RAVI99

Club Captain
To medium fast medium and mostly on slow balls batsman hits a shot ball travels towards boundry and frame skip sudden edge to keeper please please fix this it a request to the admins who are close to big ant team inform them bug report has been raised numerous times.

macman

School Cricketer
Was hoping the patch would also correct the Trent Rockets kit which was wrong.

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Wow, you go away for a month and then suddenly it all kicks off. Will I need to redownload all my academy stuff to get the best stability once DLC'd and patched or can I just work with what I had before?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Wow, you go away for a month and then suddenly it all kicks off. Will I need to redownload all my academy stuff to get the best stability once DLC'd and patched or can I just work with what I had before?
Honestly I'm not sure mate. The academy seems to be wonky these days after the dlc release, at least for those who have the dlc.

Users who are viewing this thread