Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

parthivm

School Cricketer
Click on manage and delete the previous saved match files , you can only have 3 save in play now mode and after that it will show lock screen , you have to keep deleting the match files so that it won't reach the limit of 3
Thanks! Worked perfectly

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Guys any solutions to this issue:
Player bats are not saving for downloaded teams ..all downloaded team players are having no bat sponsors..I removed game data and redownloaded created teams but still same issue.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Guys any solutions to this issue:
Player bats are not saving for downloaded teams ..all downloaded team players are having no bat sponsors..I removed game data and redownloaded created teams but still same issue.
There is a bat limit in the game. You can download up to a maximum of 100 custom bats. Maybe you have reached your bat limit in the game. If that's the case, then some players will have no bat sponsor on them.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
There is a bat limit in the game. You can download up to a maximum of 100 custom bats. Maybe you have reached your bat limit in the game. If that's the case, then some players will have no bat sponsor on them.
I cleared all game data ...no custom bats were present ..

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I cleared all game data ...no custom bats were present ..
The issue might be that since the most recent update, 200 extra players have become officially licensed, so they'll have generic in-game bats even if you link them to their counterparts from the academy. Only way to fix this is to apply the custom bats manually. Its tedious and time consuming, but that's the only way around it.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
The issue might be that since the most recent update, 200 extra players have become officially licensed, so they'll have generic in-game bats even if you link them to their counterparts from the academy. Only way to fix this is to apply the custom bats manually. Its tedious and time consuming, but that's the only way around it.
@HBK619 @MattW please fix this..all downloaded teams are not having bat sponsors even after clean install..(PS5)

Last edited:

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
@HBK619 @MattW please fix this..all downloaded teams are not having bat sponsors even after clean install..(PS5)
In my ps5 I am not able to download the sri lankan team bcoz my custom bats limit have been reached and one of the real drawbacks in cricket 19 is that there is no way to see how many players have been assigned the same type of bat
You have to indivisually open each player and see which bat the player is using.
Its a real bummer tbh

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Well I am sorry. I really did know about that back then. I decided to see how to record videos and now, I know how to share clips. I will try to send videos from now on. But until then, I guess my screenshots could be of a bit of help.

Edit: Also, Yeah. I don't think the new patches do anything apart from making unnecessary changes. No changes in gameplay. At least for me.
Here is one video I uploaded. It's not related to any gameplay changes though. I will make a video of them soon. This one is just a unique wicket I got just like how I got that diving catch:

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Will there be any squad updates for the hundred, cpl from the makers? Will there be any kit update for trent rockets?

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Will there be any squad updates for the hundred, cpl from the makers? Will there be any kit update for trent rockets?
There was a recent patch that updated the kit for The Trent Rockets and added the up-to-date logos for the CPL teams such as Barbados Royals and St Lucia Kings. The kits are still the same as 2020 because the 2021 kits haven't been revealed yet, except for the Jamaica Tallawahs (which feature the 2021 kit and the 2020 kit). Squads have also been updated.
Post automatically merged:

Just need Big Ant to release a patch that updates the kits for England and Australia now.

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
Australia's getting new kits this summer anyway so they won't be doing that
There was a recent patch that updated the kit for The Trent Rockets and added the up-to-date logos for the CPL teams such as Barbados Royals and St Lucia Kings. The kits are still the same as 2020 because the 2021 kits haven't been revealed yet, except for the Jamaica Tallawahs (which feature the 2021 kit and the 2020 kit). Squads have also been updated.

Just need Big Ant to release a patch that updates the kits for England and Australia now

bumba

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Big Ant must update licensed kits for England and Australia. When they can update West Indies and CPL teams and Kits they can also update licensed kits and stadiums in AU and ENG.

Pitch AD are wrong for Test, ODI and T20 and there is not way we can change these. BIg Ant has to update the ad boards and pitch ads in licensed stadiums in AU and England.

Users who are viewing this thread