cricket 2002 crashes after the trademarks screen

inark

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

i have just installed Cricket 2002 on my new system and it gets to the trademarks screen and then shutsdown back to desktop.

Specs:
P4 1.8Ghz
256MB DDR 333
Leadtek Ti 4200
Hercules Game Theatre XP Sound Card with Breakout Box
Windows 2000 Running Service Pack 3
Direct X 8.0a (from the setup file)

Only formatted and reinstalled windows cause i just built this computer... every other game runs fine but this... only patch i have installed is the one from the official site (for australia) and it still does the same thing. Its got me beat. :(

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Probably the system suffer to run the movie after the trademark screen. Try to disable movies. I'd seen a patch in the BLC website to do this.

K

killa_stiky2002

try Q-Cricket.tk also :) has it too

Maybe XP's SOO advanced that to save your eyes from horrible errors and bugs and whatnot's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) ;) made by the new bug chemical forumlar which I LOVE to call HB17CH...or in other words HB Studios' Staff of 17 CrackHeads. The game in itself is terrorism...especially on Geforce 4 cards :osama: :o

K

killa_stiky2002

:band: got caught up...forgot the advice.

Try running in XP's compatability modes...Tried a 1999 game..which is designed for ONLY 95 & 98... set the .exe to run in Windows 98 Compatability.

Also..the only causes I can think of is:
XP Probs
Video Card probs
Some wrong settings
other probs
OR YOU ARE USING THE 571kb NO CD CRACK!!!!!!!!!! :down: :fyou: :angry: :chair: I know EVERYONE would be disappointed if you were. :( :throw: :chair: :dave:

Users who are viewing this thread