CRICKET 2002 RECORDS

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tired of playing against PC. Break the records.

Hey guys if u have made some of the records in Cricket 02 in BATTING then put it here. Those who think they are champ break it & prove it that they are. I think it will be a fun to do it get the mission (the record) & then complete it ( break it). What do u waiting for?

JUST BRING IT

Sanju

Club Cricketer
I have got a 400 runs from darren gough.And in the smae match i got 1467 runs from craig white.and 879 from brian lara.

H

howzatt

i take 7 W. & givein 7 Runa's in 4.5 over's .......this my owne record

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
i request to all of u to mention the game type (test or ODI).
If it is a ODI than mention the total number of overs (10, 20, 30, 40, 50)

Mention the both teams (one is urs & the other is ur opponent)
Also mention the player who made the record. If its a bowler then write his bowling figures. If its a batsman then mention his batting statistics.

For the prove try to give the photo of the record which u made.

Also tell the ground & the tournament name (Shahrjah, World cup etc).

It will be on your own * that u used cheats or something else.

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Here is my record which i made in 10 overs match in World Cup at LEEDS against Scotland (unfortunately) :sorry: . Saeed Anwar made this record. Here is his statistics.

SAEED ANWAR 44 BALLS 10 FOURS 5 SIXES 96 RUNS

Can anyone break it.........

My previous record was of an BAN batsman JAVED OMER. I wanted to get the batsman of my own country & I made with S.Anwar.
Javed omer statistics
JAVED OMER 38 BALLS 16 FOURS 0 SIXES 94 RUNS

J.Omer played less balls than S.Anwar. I have 100% sure that if J.Omer would got the chance in that match of playing just 2 balls than he will be able to make a unbreakable record. But I think Anwar has made one..... Try 2 break it friends.....................

graemejw

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by Fahad@Jun 26 2003, 03:25 PM
Here is my record which i made in 10 overs match in World Cup at LEEDS against Scotland (unfortunately)? :sorry: . Saeed Anwar made this record. Here is his statistics.

SAEED ANWAR 44 BALLS 10 FOURS 5 SIXES 96 RUNS

Can anyone break it.........

My previous record was of an BAN batsman JAVED OMER. I wanted to get the batsman of my own country & I made with S.Anwar.
Javed omer statistics
JAVED OMER 38 BALLS 16 FOURS 0 SIXES 94 RUNS

J.Omer played less balls than S.Anwar. I have 100% sure that if J.Omer would got the chance in that match of playing just 2 balls than he will be able to make a unbreakable record. But I think Anwar has made one..... Try 2 break it friends.....................
BROKEN!

On my second attemt. Same teams, same ground, same batsman but exhibition match. Pics attached below.

First two overs ......

graemejw

Club Cricketer
I dont have any patch on, neither did i use any cheats.

I got out on the second to last delivery trying to hit a six on a yorker. :angry:

These are the final stats .....

graemejw

Club Cricketer
I looked closely at my final scoreboard(stats) and the balls add up to 62. How is that possible??? :scratch: Do they count wides too?

Users who are viewing this thread