Cricket 2004 on Pc Help

tjh1989

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Could anyone tell me roughly how much 2,155 australian dollars is in pounds thanks

brad352

Executive member
Well at direct exchange rates it's about 800 but component prices vary greatly country to country- what's your budget?

brad352

Executive member
Well parts are expensive here, so that site might not be the best place to look- the best thing to do is to just get quotes from different places and compare them and then choose which you want, assuming you wouldn't feel comfortable building it yourself?

tjh1989

International Cricketer
One of friends spent 400 pounds and built a computer himself and it can play gemes like medal of honor fine if it could play MoH would it play c2004

brad352

Executive member
How long ago did he build it? But i'd say it would play C2k4 if it plays MoH, do you think that he could help you build your own? It's a lot cheaper than buying them pre made and you only have to get what you need

tjh1989

International Cricketer
Well i dont see him till Monday but he only built about 8 months ago he said everything clips together and you just follow instructions the only things is where would i start

brad352

Executive member
That's basically it- just get someone who knows what they're doing to make sure you don't break anything :)
Just start by choosing what you want, then get the best prices you can on all the stuff and put it together :)

tjh1989

International Cricketer
Thanks i have look at the graphics card i will get which is Radeon 9200 128mb ddr memory interface which is 50 pound prettty cheap is it good enough

brad352

Executive member
It's good enough for Cricket 2004 but only get it if you don't intend to buy any new games

brad352

Executive member
OK, no problem- I think it's about time for bed here so I'll have a look tomorrow

brad352

Executive member
Are you getting a new monitor, keyboard, mouse etc? Or just using your old ones? If you are using your old ones the following system is $AUD1211- 456 pounds

Athlon XP 3000+ CPU
Asus A7N8X-X motherboard
512MB DDR400 RAM
Seagate 7200RPM 80GB hard drive
Radeon 9600XT 128 MB VIVO DVI graphics card
AVS300 2 satellite 1 sub speakers
LiteOn 52x32x52 CD-RW
LiteOn 451S DVD+/-RW
1.44MB floppy drive
ATX Midi tower case
2 year labour, 1 year parts warranty

I only did that out of boredom, it's a lot better than what you'll need for C2k4 or homework

tjh1989

International Cricketer
thanks i found a site whcih tells you how to put it all together and what to get thanks again

tjh1989

International Cricketer
I was just wondering if you knew whther all the wires etc. came with the disk drives etc.

Users who are viewing this thread