Cricket 2004 problem...

hi...i've install cricket 2004 n it doesnt seems to b wrkin...when i click on the cricket2k4 icon then i don't get any movie i directly go to the screen before loading n when it comes to loading it closes the application n i have everything c2k4 needs (e.g. Directx9, 256mb ram, 633mb proccere.) so if u can help then that would be gr8.... :(

well....i'm not good at comps. so i dont wt graphich card...but i have met all the requirments tho...

srry for posting...but i forgot to tell that cricket 2002 wrked fine n still wrks fine...but c2k4 doesnt.......

M

mxixm

to find out your graphics card, Press the START menu click run and then in the box write "dxdiag". a program will come up and up the top there will be folders saying "System, Direct x files etc..." click on display and look at all the writing. where it says "approx total memory" if that is below 32.0mb then that is most probably your problem.(that is your video card specs)

so do i need to buy anther graphic card...if its less than 32.0 mb ram....

M

mxixm

will it work if i have approximatly 31.5MB
It should still work i don't know you will just have to give it a try!

so do i need to buy anther graphic card...if its less than 32.0 mb ram....
They are sometimes quite expensive but if you only have a 4mb or 8mb i suggest you buy a new one

R

ricky123

B) hi guys i got nvidia 32mb video card ,

cricket 2002 was working fine but c2k4 is having some problems i mean.
the game is working fine there is no problem with the texture but it is very slow i have 256 s.d ram. and one more thing i cant play the game .
i mean i dont have any controlls .both the teams play by themselves.
i created a player but i could only fill in the name ,there was no menu for
changing hair type or bats or like any thing like that .
pl ..help me :sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread