Cricket 2004 Records

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Considering that at first you didn't know who sachin was, and then when you find out that your IP address can be checked you say you're his brother, I think that it is pretty obvious that you are one and the same person. Therefore expect a permanent ban very shortly, as well as a ban on all accounts from your IP address.

S

sachin.tk

no no dude i'm dre's brother.he's going to (try)to bash me if he gets banned. :lol: the reason i didn't say i was his brother at first was because i just wanted to find out for him if he was banned and if he could get back on.and from what i've heard peole like him and he (says ) gives good advice.why did he get banned anyway????

S

sachin.tk

i don't know if you can find out from where you live but if you check you'll find that there's me and my brother.me(rene") and my brother(dre").check it and you'll see i'm right. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

S

sachin.tk

where are you andrew?are you going to come and tell me that i don't have a brother.or are you going to ban me for no reason just cause you believe some thing and don't want to listen?

S

sachin.tk

andrew nixon it would be nice if you could not ban me over night so i can prove to you i'm not my brother.if you were here right now i would like to discuss it with you.please! :sorry:

S

sachin.tk

what are you talking about,i don't just get what you said. :scratch:

S

sachin.tk

i'm not sachin(dre),as i've just explained i'm hids brother. :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread