Cricket 2005 -> Cricket 10 || Ten Sports TV Overlay Released

pakhilesh2006

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
An important request

AHAD BHAI,

I love your graphics and all downloads you have made till this day. All I also love the kits, menus, and all other stuff that you posted here.

BUT THE sad part is Ido not have CRICKET 05 but instead have cricket 2007 which I HATE IT SO MUCH {EVEN YOU all hate it, RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!} I FOUND A TORRENT FOR IT IN LATE 2005. FORGETTING THAT I HAVE THIS GAME, I FORMATTED MY SYSTEM IN LATE 2006 AND LOST IT. AND I HAVE BEEN searching for it since THEN {I.E. Since 4 YEARS}

SO MY KIND REQUEST IS THAT, CAN YOU PLEASE UPLOAD THE CRICKET 2005 GAME {WITHOUT ANY MODS ADDED}?????? SO THAT I CAN {EVEN ALL CRICKET 07 HATERS CAN} INSTALL IT AND PLAY THE GAME.

CAN U PLEASE DO IT?????????? ITS A REQUEST FROM CRICKET 05 LOVERS AND CRICKET 07 HATERS. Please...........................

ALSO I STILL {EVEN TILL THIS DAY} AM FEELING FOR MY MISTAKE DONE THAT DAY.

Last edited:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
AHAD BHAI,

I love your graphics and all downloads you have made till this day. All I also love the kits, menus, and all other stuff that you posted here.

BUT THE sad part is Ido not have CRICKET 05 but instead have cricket 2007 which I HATE IT SO MUCH {EVEN YOU all hate it, RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!} I FOUND A TORRENT FOR IT IN LATE 2005. FORGETTING THAT I HAVE THIS GAME, I FORMATTED MY SYSTEM IN LATE 2006 AND LOST IT. AND I HAVE BEEN searching for it since THEN {I.E. Since 4 YEARS}

SO MY KIND REQUEST IS THAT, CAN YOU PLEASE UPLOAD THE CRICKET 2005 GAME {WITHOUT ANY MODS ADDED}?????? SO THAT I CAN {EVEN ALL CRICKET 07 HATERS CAN} INSTALL IT AND PLAY THE GAME.

CAN U PLEASE DO IT?????????? ITS A REQUEST FROM CRICKET 05 LOVERS AND CRICKET 07 HATERS. Please...........................

Three important points.

1. Planet Cricket does not allow or support any piracy, so keep your torrent talks out of it
2. Stop posting in all capital letters
3. Loose some weight from your wallet and drop them to a store and have your Cricket 05 :)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Any ideas how to get Cricket 07 kits working on 05? It used to work fine on my comp but on my laptop it isnt working. I'm just extracting the files to the root folder. That's how it works isn't it?

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well they aren't working. Just keeps using the default Indian kit. The England kit has worked. Maybe I should re-download the Indian kit and try again.

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Check the file settings. When file extensions are hidden and you've renamed "123456.fsh" then it makes the file "123456.fsh.fsh" which won't work.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Originally the file is just a normal file named 'India WC2007 Kit'. Then when I turn it into a fsh file it still does nothing. Then when I turn it into a fsh file with the indian kit fsh code it crashes just before the teams come out onto the field.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Originally the file is just a normal file named 'India WC2007 Kit'. Then when I turn it into a fsh file it still does nothing. Then when I turn it into a fsh file with the indian kit fsh code it crashes just before the teams come out onto the field.

If you don't have problem can you send it to me via pm or post it here? I guess the kit texture imported into the file is wrong.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I had to get the files off my computer. For some reason the file inside the .zip is completely different to that of the one I previously downloaded on my computer. Might be to do with the virtual store on Windows 7. Anyway, it's all sorted now.

junoirtaylor

School Cricketer
AHAD BHAI,

Hey Pm Me and ill give the download links for cricket 05

pakhilesh2006

School Cricketer
A very Important Message

Hello Everyone,

Sorry Guys for breaking the rules. Since I am a new member, I did not know that I was breaking so many rules.

I am so sorry, and now I am feeling for my mistake.

Anyways, I found someway and managed to download files on the net. (Won't
tell you and you will have to find it) And installed every thing Ahad Bhai made till date. These were really mind-blowing.

:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

But could not find only a single ICC World Twenty20 (Star Cricket) TV Overlay (i.e.) I wanted only that overlay as a single file but I couldn't find it. In case Ahad Bhai if you did not make it. Please make one for me. That too with that cool red flashing when free-hit ball is being thrown. Please make it for me.

Also my other requests (Requesting Politely):

1. A few more TV Overlays.

2. A latest 2010 up-to-date roster only for Cricket 05 of all teams.

3. If possible please edit the camera view for both Fielding and Batting. I especially like those Cricket 07 Default camera angles. They might be fine for Cricket 05 as well.

Ahad Bhai take your own time to make these. In case if you have exams now you can do it later, no hurries.

Once again a big round of applause for all your Downloads till date.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

pakhilesh2006 added 17 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Also can anyone or even you Ahad Bhai post a music.big file composed of some of the latest or even some hit Bollywood Songs. Cause I cannot edit that music.big file and some ..................big file in data_pc.gob file.

Cause if I am editing it the game either doesn't load or crashes.

Please atleast provide a tutorial or post a file with some hit or latest songs.

No worries, take your own time to do this as well.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Downloading the game off the internet is illegal and the reason why many games companies are going out of business. It's also why companies are making less and less games for PC.

Nobody is going to listen to your requests because you are breaking the law.

pakhilesh2006

School Cricketer
A very Important Message

Hey Mann,

Since you all assumed that I might have downloaded from a torrent, so, I lied to you all.

The real truth is that my father gave me a backup of my previous system last week. From there I found the game. To prove it, you can even ask me the CD Key now. I will tell you.

Also one more thing, forget about completing my requests, nobody is even bothering to reply to my requests. (Even you Ahad Bhai)

So please someone atleast reply to me for him (Ahad Bhai).

Users who are viewing this thread