Cricket 2005 -> Cricket 10 || Ten Sports TV Overlay Released

Highlander999

ICC President
Well technically I can't release them as I have used the base from other member's patches but I'm sure I could send it to you somehow ;)

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ten Sports TV Overlay 2009-10 Released:

tensports.jpg

Credit: aussie1st for .big files

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Amazing work:hpraise:hpraise will you continue to patches for 2005?if yes then can you make some good stumps ?

Last edited:

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
one request can you make a batpack with some bats commonly used like reebok skipper , ss tn, Addias incurza, puma, etc and also sachin st please make a batpack for 2005 please

D

Dutch

Ten Sports TV Overlay 2009-10 Released:

tensports.jpg

Credit: aussie1st for .big files

Mmm, am i doing something wrong here? I get the Cricket 2010 main menu but dont get any other menus, jsut the default ones. Any help?

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Mmm, am i doing something wrong here? I get the Cricket 2010 main menu but dont get any other menus, jsut the default ones. Any help?

did you copy all the 5 .fsh(s) then all the menu screens will change but ahad has not released a loading screen

jd_jackson

School Cricketer
Well, this is a very good patch. Your kits, overlays, faces looks brilliant.
Welldone. :clap

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
okay thanks! How are you enjoying the game?

Really enjoying the game

Specially like the manual fielding also after installing friend863 replay and crowd patch it is even more realistic and it even shows the stump cam replay and the game-play is amazing and the behind the batsmen camera is also fantastic it really improves the game-play :clap

Thanks for giving me the advice to buy this game :)

BTW Please also give me the tweaks Tom (Highlander) Gave you Please:hpraise

D

Dutch

Really enjoying the game

Specially like the manual fielding also after installing friend863 replay and crowd patch it is even more realistic and it even shows the stump cam replay and the game-play is amazing and the behind the batsmen camera is also fantastic it really improves the game-play :clap

Thanks for giving me the advice to buy this game :)

BTW Please also give me the tweaks Tom (Highlander) Gave you Please:hpraise

to be honest the only tweak he game me was tutsis ai file which you are already using i think.

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
to be honest the only tweak he game me was tutsis ai file which you are already using i think.

OH!
i was trying to test which is better tutsi's or spin's realistic patch in reviews spins patch got more and i also felt that after playing also as tutsi patch required you to change while batting and bowling which is too inconvenient it so now i am using spins patch.

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Dhaka stadium for RBS Twenty20 Cup & RBS Pentangular Cup.. I replaced Dhaka because of day and night conditions..

Some previews.

image14k.jpg

image13pr.jpg

image12a.jpg

image15d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread