Cricket 2005 demo downloading

scottwhatmore

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys,

I'm sorry to be a pain in the @$$, but I've been having problems downloading the Cricket 2005 demo and am still yet to receive the real deal.

I've tried downloading the demo about 4 times now using my school's computers (broadband) and get to about 82% and it stops downloading.

The favour I wish to ask is if someone was willing to maybe partition the demo up into 2 parts (say 140-odd MB each) so I can download both parts and put them back together after downloading. Get what I mean??

If this is possible, it would be greatly appreciated, because as of yet, I haven't even seen what the game looks like (other than screenshots and videos).

And if you were a real champ, the Brian Lara Internation Cricket demo as well :p

Thanks, Scott.

Last edited:

Cowburn199

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
it will probably not download on the schools computer because they have all the blocking things on.Just do at your house

muru

County Cricketer
Demo downloads

I downloaded both BLIC2005 and Cricket2005 demos in my slow computer taking a week each! But alas, I cannot install them, error messages popping up in between! My PC plays Cricket2004, so what's the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread