DANNY79

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has anybody tried editing the o files? possibly the helmet to remove the guard

wifler

Club Cricketer
sunsamrat1980 said:
Player information is stored in .CDF files and camera settings is stored in .BVH file.

The best is that the screen properties is stored in .RFE format (this is the same we use in C2K4 config editor to create TV graphics)

So guys, who is going to prepare the next TV patch or new Menu for Cricket 2005.

Ste this one is for you... attached is the file that contains the main TV parameters (including scorecard, bowling guage, stamina, ball orientation, batting confidence, field radar, special ball meter, throwing guage, duck, PIP, running assistance, MAN OF THE MATCH and much more)

I think you might have already started with the TV patch :cool:

Which actual file from the game is this? Does anyone know? I assume its an XML file.

Hayden1983

School Cricketer
DANNY79 said:
Is there any way of extracting all the fsh files from the data gob in one go rather than extract them 1 at a time?

Yeah its pretty easy. Use bigGUI and highlight all the files you want to extract and then click export. If you want to export every file, hold shift and press 'END'.

GdK

School Cricketer
I'm clueless when it comes to this editing stuff....but I will prevail. I will eventually work it out!!!!
If anyone has any specific tips...they'd be welcome

Khusro

School Cricketer
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have yet to buy this game, I think I should have it in the next few days, I am not the most techinical of people, so I was wonderin if any of you people would be able to assist me in downloading all these kits and stuff, I'm not sure how it works. I can go as far as downloading these kits, but I don't know what to do after. Though askin for help before I actually get the game is a bit premature, but I would like to know.

las_faiz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Khusro said:
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have yet to buy this game, I think I should have it in the next few days, I am not the most techinical of people, so I was wonderin if any of you people would be able to assist me in downloading all these kits and stuff, I'm not sure how it works. I can go as far as downloading these kits, but I don't know what to do after. Though askin for help before I actually get the game is a bit premature, but I would like to know.

for the kits, u just follow the instruction in the readme file
mostly u have to extract the content in ur c/programfiles/ea/cricket2005 folder or wherever u hav installed ur cricket 2005 just extract them in the root directory of the game
hope this helps

whawes

School Cricketer
Is there any info available about what the various settings inside the stroke files do? I'm sure it would make life easier for anyone making AI patches. Some are obvious, but it's not clear to me for example what "KeyFrame" or "Frame" would do for a particular stroke. A quick reference for things like this would be really good.

AtOmX

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Wide Camera Angle in C2005

can any one fix me a wide camera angle little nearer and towards down.it's very difficult to play with.,the standard camera angle is boring

leegrids

School Cricketer
Have you got a list of the ground/stadiums fsh files by any chance? I'd like to change the ads/mats for each individual ground.

Cheers

axeman4

School Cricketer
PITCH .fsh files

Hi all.
Does anyone have the list of the pitch .fsh files, including information about where they are for? (England, Australia, sub-continent, etc.). I've exported the fsh files from the data.gob and done a search using FSH.Ed but there seem to be only about 12. (Should there be more?) I want to remove the annoying EA logo (that's everywhere!) pitch mats.
I have experimented with a couple but it means changing, importing the .fsh into Cricket2005 root directory, starting game and then playing at different stadiums untill you find where its changed. I still have a copy of the pitchmat patch that was released for Cricket2004 and changed the graphic orientation with PaintShop before importing into the .fsh.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ta, Axeman

mv'sbarmyarmy

School Cricketer
axeman4 said:
Hi all.
Does anyone have the list of the pitch .fsh files, including information about where they are for? (England, Australia, sub-continent, etc.). I've exported the fsh files from the data.gob and done a search using FSH.Ed but there seem to be only about 12. (Should there be more?) I want to remove the annoying EA logo (that's everywhere!) pitch mats.
I have experimented with a couple but it means changing, importing the .fsh into Cricket2005 root directory, starting game and then playing at different stadiums untill you find where its changed. I still have a copy of the pitchmat patch that was released for Cricket2004 and changed the graphic orientation with PaintShop before importing into the .fsh.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ta, Axeman

Hello, there are actualy fifteen of them.

The easiest way to find them is this:-
Using bigGUI, open data_pc.gob, click the 'packed (uncompressed)' header twice.

The files you want are the fifteen that are marked 'yes (3,277,536)' in that column.

Hope this helps.

P.s let me know when you find out which pitches belong where.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Apologies. It was in the FSH file editing thread. Here it is again:

barmyarmy said:
Pitches and pitch ads info:

Code:
0ce83d1bd97d73f5eed69ec9529a53f5.fsh - dusty (Eng/NZ)
1c17a12091fbc4ad4472d24f47ef9141.fsh - hard (Eng)
3eb8b8c31c1f381ae04eac077d9ea5ec.fsh - green (Aus/SA/WI/Zim)
9ea146211cdf6d7ead3fc59a86e0d6d0.fsh - wet (all)
085a22817e78db2ab0ae41f3d4a4ecd0.fsh - dry (all)
833735f6dd0a3fa94226bdce9c27b390.fsh - damp (Eng/NZ)
b92fd0b5c5068b2257094267acf53067.fsh - hard (WI)
ba6ea8d3ab81042cc60905c87e91bdc8.fsh - normal (Aus/SA/Zim)
bc9ca3950f0a9d8bc6ef5264df44da3c.fsh - normal (Eng/NZ/WI)
c90799efb54aa395c60fb36ba9fd6b33.fsh - hard (Aus/NZ/SA/Zim)
d8584d634d8c63d1e4d57630342a7f9c.fsh - nets
d5646598f56cf4a071fbc1d96975708b.fsh - normal (Ind/Misc/Pak/SL)
f0fe8bd2e7ec57ac46bb6cf33e5b7e04.fsh - green (Eng/NZ)
f372a4c899782300322d1ee7769d1edd.fsh - dusty (Aus/Ind/Misc/Pak/SA/SL/WI/Zim)
f580a24be4ede1d0e5e9c3dd553baed6.fsh - dusty (WI)

Users who are viewing this thread