Cricket 2005 Indian Launch details

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
yes,ur right...paksitanis have to buy pirated stuff unless games & other software get released there.

also many buy pirated stuff in India.Peole living UK,US,etc may find Rs.999 chep.But we (I) still find it costly.Games must be less than Rs.500

so I'd have to skip c2k5 & save my money for BLIC.It m,ay copst Rs.1500

Salman1k

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If your selling a legal copy in India or Pakistan, then from a company standpoint your hoping to bank on high volume sales. I suspect EA is making about $3.00 profit per legal games sold in India. With a large cricket fanbase if they can sell at least 400,000 legal copies, then they have done well.

vibs89

School Cricketer
ragex said:
hi guys im new to the forum
well its sad to say that in Pakistan the game will cost about 100 Indian Rs. approx and might just actually be released before the 28th and thats because of Piracy its sad isnt it. but what can we Pakistanis do? no games get released here officially.
Sad but true!

You mean you will get your game for 100 Rupees and that too piracy also it will release before the release date. How can it be possible that in country it release before 28th June and that too Piracy.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
the games already released in India .One guy has posted screenshots.

S

sarmad

I am sorry but it is the reality

vibs89 said:
You mean you will get your game for 100 Rupees and that too piracy also it will release before the release date. How can it be possible that in country it release before 28th June and that too Piracy.
this is true...the cricket 2004 came one day earlier at Karachi....It came to Islamabad in next 2 Days...so it is possible..

Just want to tell you that Pakistan is really trying to get WTO(World Trade Organization) memebership...for this they have to keep a strict check on the piracy..therefore they captured all the supplies in May at the port. from then the new english movies are not coming..the latest to come was " Be Cool" of John Travolta. So there is a chance might this timee pirated games are banned too...but on the other hand ...Indian movies are flowing into the country..so t hats why i asked might the game would also be coming in Pakistan from India....Also the piracy is a big threat to software development in Pakistan as well..but i was discussing this with many forum members that in Pakistan or Sub-continent..there are million of people who donot have one time food available..how can such a country afford to pay 1000 of its rupees on a game...I know a game is worth more that 1000 Rs beause the team, behind it works hard..but if you take back all the pirated books,cd's then the development we made in last 4 years in the field of medical,engineering,Information technology will be lost...caz piracy has atleast enabled people to acquire thingz..( I hop[e i don't lose my reputation points for saying this :hpraise )..now more people know programming languages and other softwares.
Now Pakistan is starting Open source softwares...I think this will help a lot in reducing piracy.... :D

Hicksy551993

Club Captain
is anyone able to help me out with a money coversion?

just wondering how much 999 indian money would be in Australian $. at the moment the Australian $ is worth about 76 US cents

International Coach
if the rates of the games are reduced the sales will be more than doubled.

brad352

Executive member
Hicksy551993 said:
is anyone able to help me out with a money coversion?

just wondering how much 999 indian money would be in Australian $. at the moment the Australian $ is worth about 76 US cents
$29.90

Hicksy551993

Club Captain
WOW thats an extremely cheap brand new game considering most new games are $80-$99 :)

not sure i'd trust buying a game and getting them to send it over here to australia though

razzreloaded

School Cricketer
Hicksy551993 said:
WOW thats an extremely cheap brand new game considering most new games are $80-$99 :)

not sure i'd trust buying a game and getting them to send it over here to australia though
dont worry if you get games shipped from India which firstly i doubt they will unless you know someone who will do it for you..
secondly trust me its not worth the wait cause if you get the game shipped quicker like within 1-4 days youll have to pay a big deal on shipping, i had that checked out...and it will turn out to be the same as any other place..maybe 5 odd dollars cheaper...
yeah incase you dont care and want to wait for 2-3 weeks your game will come really cheap but at a price of your wait..

bubba2005

School Cricketer
It is even more profitable for me cuz I buy from Aurobindo Place in new Delhi where I will get it for round Rs 700. I bought crick2k2 for 600(originally 999) and the Sims 2 for 995(originally 1299)!For more info on shop,pm me.

akshan

School Cricketer
cricket 2005

it has been released in india and i have bought it
though i will play it tomorrow and give ya guys some screens
its not the same as cricket 2004 .

it might be good

Farook

School Cricketer
cOoOl ... i guess AKSHAN is the first person 2 play the full game ... makin me feel jealous :D

hey .... do 1 thing make Pakistan and India play the game and then send us some of the screens from the match .... wanna c how Pakistan and India look .. like lolz ... thankz ...

Users who are viewing this thread