Cricket 22 Academy Creations

falloutboy

School Cricketer
Does anybody know how to combine logos? Only asking because some county logos just came out and they are in separate parts, for example there is 'Durham logo' which is just the main part of the logo and then 'Durham logo 2b' which is the words that go on top, it would be nice to get the full logo. Thanks :)

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
just add both to your shirt and move them to their correct position?
Does anybody know how to combine logos? Only asking because some county logos just came out and they are in separate parts, for example there is 'Durham logo' which is just the main part of the logo and then 'Durham logo 2b' which is the words that go on top, it would be nice to get the full logo. Thanks :)

falloutboy

School Cricketer
just add both to your shirt and move them to their correct position?
Sorry I meant in the logo editor (so for Bangladesh, they have two separate parts to their logo, so I would want to combine them so it shows as a full logo on the game screen, scorecards, overlay etc - probably not possible atm though).

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
ok I get it, its probably too many nodes for the game, reduce the nodes in each logo then combine
Sorry I meant in the logo editor (so for Bangladesh, they have two separate parts to their logo, so I would want to combine them so it shows as a full logo on the game screen, scorecards, overlay etc - probably not possible atm though).

Roooooot

Club Cricketer
Academy is crashing again for me on PS4 - third time today. Not really good enough after all this patching...

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Academy is crashing again for me on PS4 - third time today. Not really good enough after all this patching...
Lets be real, there's been one decent patch and the rest have been more akin to hot fixes.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Just got confirmation from BA that they wont be able to Port creations from C19 to C22. Just in case anyone was waiting on this. Bit of a blow, as it would have made things easier.

Would you be able to post a screenshot of the confirmation please, apologises

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just got confirmation from BA that they wont be able to Port creations from C19 to C22. Just in case anyone was waiting on this. Bit of a blow, as it would have made things easier.
Makes complete sense tbh. The players models and uniform textures are all different so it woulld not have worked as well. Would like to know if logos can though as that would be a big plus.

rkishore1986

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Any one able to download team from academy on ps5.
When ever I try to download team the search never ends. My search criteria is teams username and team name. Please suggest

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any one able to download team from academy on ps5.
When ever I try to download team the search never ends. My search criteria is teams username and team name. Please suggest
You could try "No Logos" in the initial setup and then choose "with logos" once the team appears.

whenitmatters

School Cricketer
Would you be able to post a screenshot of the confirmation please, apologises
no worries, definitely disappointing, as they has said on twitter previously that it would happen.
But i understand its a different engine etc.
i will copy it below:

Big Ant Studios​

, said 10 hours ago

Hi ,

Cricket 22 uses a different engine than Cricket 19, and unfortunately this means that the academy data cannot be carried across.

Kind regards,

Support team

Users who are viewing this thread