Cricket 22 Academy Creations

whenitmatters

School Cricketer
To be honest, i think i will just head back to C19.
The gameplay is not enough of a step up yet in C22 to make the downgrade in roster worthwhile.
I got the C19 to great point, with all the legends teams, correct bats, logo gloves/pads.
A lot of that wont be possible in C22 for a long time.
Thanks to all the creators!
Cheers.

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
To be honest, i think i will just head back to C19.
The gameplay is not enough of a step up yet in C22 to make the downgrade in roster worthwhile.
I got the C19 to great point, with all the legends teams, correct bats, logo gloves/pads.
A lot of that wont be possible in C22 for a long time.
Thanks to all the creators!
Cheers.
It’s such tough one because I love Big Ant and the fact they made a sequel and all great work the creators are doing

but if im honest cricket 19 is still the best cricket video game of all time , undefeated or least not yet.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It’s such tough one because I love Big Ant and the fact they made a sequel and all great work the creators are doing

but if im honest cricket 19 is still the best cricket video game of all time , undefeated or least not yet.
C19 was great until the last few patches, for career mode anyway. They broke AI player ratings for auto generated players on your team. I had so many go from 50-75 to 5-10. Made the game unplayable in that mode later on in the career.

andrew56

Club Captain
Could anyone create Trent Copeland,Matt Gilkes or anyone other Australian player's not licensed.
Bbl indigenous kits designed
How do you create kits

gem87f

Club Cricketer
Hi, I’ve uploaded a combined 90’s/00’s team of 28 players so far and also attempted this retro 90’s kit. Im only a beginner when comes to it but gave it a decent crack, hope you enjoy. I created approx 20 of the 28 and borrowed the rest from another fella who did a decent job also. Username is gmackie, cheers8E70D121-9AF9-4572-8675-525C16964C0C.jpeg

Last edited:

Rowdoss

Club Captain
Is it easier to create logos (and yield better results) on the pc toolset rather than fluff around on a ps5 controller?
It seems the obvious answer might be yes, but I haven’t downloaded the pc stuff yet

swisscheese

Club Captain
just wanted to share something regarding assignment of batting gloves that ive noticed. only gloves number 2 work for me. no matter what other glove you assign it reverts back to glove number 2 and colour pattern number 1 if you assign wear team kit to a batsman. everyone will show up with blue batting gloves number 2 if thats the case unless you go into each player individually assign them glove 2 and colour pattern 4 and then u can set them to whatever you like.

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
just wanted to share something regarding assignment of batting gloves that ive noticed. only gloves number 2 work for me. no matter what other glove you assign it reverts back to glove number 2 and colour pattern number 1 if you assign wear team kit to a batsman. everyone will show up with blue batting gloves number 2 if thats the case unless you go into each player individually assign them glove 2 and colour pattern 4 and then u can set them to whatever you like.
i reported this bug in BA platform earlier after Dec 3rd but BA has not fixed it yet.
Anyone else know more about this bug and BA plans to fix the same???

xjdboix

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
yeah i reported this as well

Nahyan Ameen

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm loving Wasteyouryouth's county kitand teams! That paired with the county grounds are phenomenal. I live the CPL, too. When I download the PSL the teams they are not downloading or being saved as custom teams. Anyone else having this issue? I'm on PSV

Users who are viewing this thread