Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Maybe it hasn't been approved on steam they seem to have a bee in their bonnet about pre orders. Xbox and ps must also have an approval process.Well I suppose we will know for sure by mon/tues

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really excited for this -

Haven't really seen much about the improvements in AI and gameplay though (In my 10 mins of scanning the forum lol).

Either way, the lack of cricket games available and my asian-bred obession with the game, I will be purchasing it.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Really excited for this -

Haven't really seen much about the improvements in AI and gameplay though (In my 10 mins of scanning the forum lol).

Either way, the lack of cricket games available and my asian-bred obession with the game, I will be purchasing it.
Well that's because we have only nets atm. You just get to bat and bowl with no other features. Got to wait.. just few more weeks :))

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Any one facing choppy framerates on xbox series s? It's skipping a lot specially while batting , it's a bit better while bowling but still sloppy.
Post automatically merged:

Any idea when are they going to update the academy?

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
i have resotr my steam wallet for cricket22 .. but i dont know steam are lazy to show cricket22 :P

macman

School Cricketer
How long after the game comes out will the Academy start getting team downloads available ie English county teams? (Mainly thanks to some good folk of this forum!) Would love 22 to have proper team logos from the start.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How long after the game comes out will the Academy start getting team downloads available ie English county teams? (Mainly thanks to some good folk of this forum!) Would love 22 to have proper team logos from the start.
lets wait for the official update from @HBK619

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
My views on after touch controls.

Currently the maximum deception area (the distance between actual pitch and the pitch marker) is around half of the horizontal cricket pitch width which is too big and will make the batting impossible with arcade controls (Unless we turn on visual circle around the ball indicating line and length) , currently a spinner can set the marker much wide of off stump and the batsmen would have anticipate a googly or leg break but the ball can actually pitch outside leg stump and crash in to leg stump making it impossible to play and judge the actual pitch , to combat that the max deception area should be only 35% of current area for fast bowlers and 25% for spinners and also there should be deception attribute for every bowler in the game which along with overall bowling attributes of a bowler should decide his ability to gain the amount of deception area.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread