Cricket 22: Clips Thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Share short gameplay videos from your time playing Cricket 22.

Anything enjoyable, thrilling or funny.

Keep the videos short.
Do not spam the thread with every incident in a match.
This is not a thread for posting your career videos, recreations of matches in an attempt to farm views and subscribers for your channels.
Anything falling outside of the concept of a 'short gameplay video' will be deleted.

Please also add a short description/some context to your post. If it's just the video. It will be deleted.

More rules will be added if necessary at the discretion of PC admins and mods. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
If that skier was the good, then this is the bad. Well, maybe. Depending on your perspective. It's a bit of a weird one, at least:

And then.....the ugly. Ugh, this one was horrible. In hindsight, I wish I'd dropped it, but saw the mini game and muscle memory took over. The replay is just the worst:

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If that skier was the good, then this is the bad. Well, maybe. Depending on your perspective. It's a bit of a weird one, at least:

And then.....the ugly. Ugh, this one was horrible. In hindsight, I wish I'd dropped it, but saw the mini game and muscle memory took over. The replay is just the worst:

Caught And Bowled i thought looked ok rumple43,and they one where al skied looked really good.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
This is my first successful cut in cricket 22. Played off the front foot, but still I'll take it.

Also shows my WSC teams in action. The Lillee, Fredericks and Marsh on view were all created by @Mouseydread and look brilliant.
Cool :) The only thing I would change for Dear Roy is his height, was he really 5 foot 4? I think I had him a little taller, do you know his real height? cool video I am loving the uniforms, are they are for download?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Cool :) The only thing I would change for Dear Roy is his height, was he really 5 foot 4? I think I had him a little taller, do you know his real height? cool video I am loving the uniforms, are they are for download?
I just did a quick Google and saw his height described as 5’3, 5’5, and 5’6 so who knows!!!

I’ll share them tomorrow, was doing some tweaks to the skills and also just created the old Sydney Showgrounds and VFL Park (well VERY rough approximations of them anyway) so will share it all.

Have spent the evening doing the Pakistan and England squads from the notorious 87/88 Shakoor Rana tour!

Users who are viewing this thread