Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

D

Deleted member 185125

For this start with the basics, big impact on confidence and stamina hit along with delayed marker time as you cant watch the ball clearly for few deliveries after getting hit.. Imagine in the 90s and get hit on the head then marker time default you play is 25 or something and due to the impact marker time gets reduced in the background to say 15 or something and you start to struggle for scoring runs the way you did.. All these makes the gameplay lot more interesting..
Considered for Sir Jaddu Cricket 26. On a serious note, these are the next level gameplay elements required.

Reactions: DAP

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I would be really disappointed if theres no reduction of skills in career on playing poor shots or bad shot executions.. It was something which really make career feel dynamic as you were never full on skills in DBC 14.. Always wondered how they skipped that for the next versions..

Harigoks

County Cricketer
When I beat the batsman while bowling, I want to sledge the batter so batter gets frustrated and does something unexpected, lol

shan111

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i think they have added extra thing to where the bal u drop .. which is somehow okay .. otherwise i was okay with old classic controls ..
Hmm.. Will, I didn't see much difference if any at all, in using aftertouch in Pro controls. That is the control scheme I use exclusively so I guess it is much more visible and useful in Aracde controls.

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Looks like it’s going to be a long month judging by some of the last pages. Stay patient, the game will come and the form it is now will be improved, do not panic and be grateful to be getting a game especially as many of us thought it was not possible for this year. Keep watching the World Cup and soon the game will arrive and we will be creating memories!

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Has anyone else seen that really ugly slashing shot sometimes from a short delivery.That surely won't be in the game.Enjoying it so far somehow more options became available as i continued playing which didn't appear to be there at the beginning.It did also crash once.Also quite funny seeing anderson bowling spin.I assume that will eventually be patched so that if you have selected spin ali will bowl on challenge game not anderson.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
The good thing i noticed is bowling line. Cricket 19 has this issue where right hand bowlers bowls lot of the balls on the legside to the left hand batters. This issue seems to be fixed now in cricket 22. I also tested scenarios like right arm bowler bowling around the wicket to right hand batter and it also seems to be working fine. Hope it works the same way in the final game.
Thanks @MattW and team at BigAnt for all the good work so far on Cricket 22.

Hi @wasteyouryouth @Mohammed Sherry
I hope you guys are doing good.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Though it might not sound very important, I can assure anyone that this could be a very nice improvement from the gameplay perspective. The sound effects. I would love to hear that Satisfactory "Cracking!" sound effect whenever I middle the bat. I would love to hear the satisfactory "breaking!" sound effect whenever I bowled out a batsman. Both Sound effects were very unusual in Cricket 19, which felt very weird. Just tweaking these type of small things from cricket 19 could be a big gameplay enhancer. As of now, it doesn't seem like they fixed it unfortunately but the devs still have time :)

Users who are viewing this thread