Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

dawg456

Club Cricketer
The graphics are broken since the latest update on ps5. The picture doesn't capture how bad it looks.

Attachments

• 20220929_141513.jpg
    20220929_141513.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 52

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
What has happened to the graphics (ps5) and colours something just updated and can’t look at it been playing all week then this wtf are they doing who run this game it’s an absolute shambles the sky has gone dark blue with lines in it and it looks like I’m playing on a sega mega drive

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What has happened to the graphics (ps5) and colours something just updated and can’t look at it been playing all week then this wtf are they doing who run this game it’s an absolute shambles the sky has gone dark blue with lines in it and it looks like I’m playing on a sega mega drive.

What has happened to the graphics (ps5) and colours something just updated and can’t look at it been playing all week then this wtf are they doing who run this game it’s an absolute shambles the sky has gone dark blue with lines in it and it looks like I’m playing on a sega mega drive
I am playing on pc and PS5 . Even the ball hitting sounds are also not good on PS5 along with Dual sense vibrations. Game is not utilising the full power of PS5.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I am playing on pc and PS5 . Even the ball hitting sounds are also not good on PS5 along with Dual sense vibrations. Game is not utilising the full power of PS5.
The phrase is used a lot on here mostly unfairly but I’m going to say for sure the game is broken and unplayable for me if it’s not sorted soon I’m just deleting the game so frustrating

dawg456

Club Cricketer
They messed up the graphics this update. Gameplay wise a few things have improved in the same update, Bowlers have gotten better. Hope they fix the graphics soon
Post automatically merged:

The phrase is used a lot on here mostly unfairly but I’m going to say for sure the game is broken and unplayable for me if it’s not sorted soon I’m just deleting the game so frustrating
Big ant doesn't seem to have an adequate quality control/testing team by the looks of it.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC