Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
If I recall correctly I didn’t buy the steel book but big ant sent the box to me as a thanks for being in the beta.

I got rid of the actual game when i traded in my xbox360 for a PS4 so now I’ve got the steel box but no game.

ps5 arrived today, so next week will be my third generation of BA games!
Still have mine too!! Signed by the entire staff at that time!! Amazing memories!!

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India

mate found this video I made which I think shows off the variety in 19 pretty well!
I agree. But i think folks are expecting for the typical bodyline bowling wicket caught around the fine or square leg region which is very very rare. Though i managed to get 4-5 wickets like that in tests with over 2000 hrs of gameplay in C19

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I agree. But i think folks are expecting for the typical bodyline bowling wicket caught around the fine or square leg region which is very very rare. Though i managed to get 4-5 wickets like that in tests with over 2000 hrs of gameplay in C19

No what was lacking was outfield catches due to poorly timed shots. That was pretty much non existent.

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
No what was lacking was outfield catches due to poorly timed shots. That was pretty much non existent.
Try bowling with spinners in t20 matches on a low dry or dusty pitch. AI will miss hit 3-4 high catches to long-off and long-on regions. Sad part of that is AI drops a few of these catches :facepalm

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Try bowling with spinners in t20 matches on a low dry or dusty pitch. AI will miss hit 3-4 high catches to long-off and long-on regions. Sad part of that is AI drops a few of these catches :facepalm

In Test matches… you will not get a catch in the inner ring on the offside or caught at mid off/on.

T20 and ODI have catches of somewhat.
However you still won’t get catches in the covers due to a poorly timed drive

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President

mate found this video I made which I think shows off the variety in 19 pretty well!

Wow very nice video, the only thing missing is the broadcast camera :)

This literally makes me so excited for 22 and also makes me want to buy 19 haha! I think a video like this is enough proof that we maybe complain a bit too much or have been spoilt in recent times. BA aren't perfect and maybe some releases weren't as good (the 17s) but 14 and by the looks of it 19 seem really fun to play, like watching a real test highlight reel!

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This would be the first time I'll have my player made before the game releases
Plus we'll be able to see what new bowling/batting animations we have
Would love if you can give us a video how to do playface.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread