Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Since delay, there's been 30+ pages of people asking to see the game, with more than one specific mention to IGN videos.

Now there's gonna be 30+ pages about how rubbish the IGN video was and how it's a terrible idea.

This forum is ace :lol

We're all gonna buy it. That's why we're here, and there's 225 pages in this thread. Roll on Thursday!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So this is the problem with people who knew about this game. Expecting too much out of things they know that's not going to happen and making small thing into a mountain that people see it as an object that cannot be moved.
As if that would happen, especially on this forum.

star-trek-surprised.gif

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Since delay, there's been 30+ pages of people asking to see the game, with more than one specific mention to IGN videos.

Now there's gonna be 30+ pages about how rubbish the IGN video was and how it's a terrible idea.

This forum is ace :lol

We're all gonna buy it. That's why we're here, and there's 225 pages in this thread. Roll on Thursday!

Haha hence why I said why is everyone begging for it or a trailer.. shows nothing and never does!

What were people expecting

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Will say though and most of my thoughts I’ll keep to myself but…

Broad and Hazlewoods actions need some love.
I’d be tempted not to even play Broad so I don’t need to see it haha.

And IGN or no IGN I’m disappointed the replays arnt fixed. That’s the exact same issue as 19 had which seems odd.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I understand IGN is the biggest game site in Australia, but everytime BA go there, the video ends up being more a detriment to the casual viewer. Personally, I think the time could be spent on generating their own PR on their own. IGN doesn't have much traction these days anyway.

Absolutely. They START the gameplay part by talking about how cricket is crap and boring & everyone would be happy if all matches were 5-5. How would that make someone not in to cricket want to buy this game?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Will say though and most of my thoughts I’ll keep to myself but…

Broad and Hazlewoods actions need some love.
I’d be tempted not to even play Broad so I don’t need to see it haha.

And IGN or no IGN I’m disappointed the replays arnt fixed. That’s the exact same issue as 19 had which seems odd.
Hazelwood is just the standard bowling action that's been in there for most of the games.

eddo_1025

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Agreed! Only issue is the training with their playing kits, it's a really village move. But hey, that's very a small thing to pick at.

Let's be honest, creating good looking kits isn't exactly Big Ants strength. Some of the club team uniforms are hideous, so it's probably for the best. My biggest pet peeve by far is those awful generic blue batting gloves for Australia and England's Test kits. It just stands out as so village compared to the genuine equipment. It would be awesome if they had genuine kit for the gloves, but if not at least make them a neutral colour.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Let's be honest, creating good looking kits isn't exactly Big Ants strength. Some of the club team uniforms are hideous, so it's probably for the best. My biggest pet peeve by far is those awful generic blue batting gloves for Australia and England's Test kits. It just stands out as so village compared to the genuine equipment. It would be awesome if they had genuine kit for the gloves, but if not at least make them a neutral colour.
Day 1 patch maybe?....

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Hazelwood is just the standard bowling action that's been in there for most of the games.

Is it!? I have never seen it!?
Post automatically merged:

Absolutely. They START the gameplay part by talking about how cricket is crap and boring & everyone would be happy if all matches were 5-5. How would that make someone not in to cricket want to buy this game?

Let’s trash the sport!

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not going to lie though, the first nine minutes did get me excited for career mode. Too bad I have a bunch of weddings to go to from December 4th to 20th, damn people living their lives cutting into my cricket 22 gaming time.

Users who are viewing this thread