Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
After todays Steam patch I definitely think there's a lot more option on the offside. Currently playing a 4 day match between Scotland an Bermuda and the Scottish batsmen are flogging it all through the offside between gully and cover, missing the fielders a lot more than previously.

Also, turning up pace and lowering pitch bounce is a game changer. I've just been bowled through the gate and I don't think I've ever been more delighted to lose a wicket.

EDIT: I very quickly regretted this leave

View attachment 259045

A lot more options on the offside for who? AI or user?
Post automatically merged:

Well after 1 week of release and after numerous patches BA have resolved many gameplay bugs mainly in PC. AI no ball issue is resolved and AI fielding & running between wickets is mostly stable ( not perfect though). Hope they soon fixes the creation tool bugs and improve the playface and kits of licensed teams like NZ, WI & Ireland.
They're not close to finishing all gameplay bugs...

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Guys how do you get real lineups in the game? I have @wasteyouryouth kits but the lineups are default ones? Thank you!
Do they come with bats also. Because I have most of the players using plain bats. Just wanna know if I made a mistake while downloading

maxi40

School Cricketer
Honestly need a reply to this - Why is there no offside lofted shot? Doesn’t matter how good or bad you time it, L2 shots go flat along the ground in this game. There’s literally not enough power to hit a six over covers or the off region at all….

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Honestly need a reply to this - Why is there no offside lofted shot? Doesn’t matter how good or bad you time it, L2 shots go flat along the ground in this game. There’s literally not enough power to hit a six over covers or the off region at all….
I've managed to sky a few with the aggressive ground stroke haha

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
One thing annoying me visually is the lighting in overcast conditions. Always feels like there's a dome of blue sky above the ground with perfect sunny lighting and shadows. I still hope they can also add cloud shadows going over the ground, don't think that will happen though.
I loved how EA cricket 2004 had best cloud covers and different pitch look and conditions around the globe

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hey guys, just wanted to ask if you guys are able to hit a six over the covers? For me I am not able to hit a six even with Ideal timing. Lofted shot over covers usually goes straight to the fielder for a catch or in the gap for a boundary. Can you please try it and share your feedback? Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread