Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Haven't played the game but having seen steaming of a few games, overall the game looks extremely leg side dominated. Even the bowling lines of Ai are very leg side. Can someone clarify if this observation is true
I'd say there is truth to this. Getting a righty/lefty match up with batsman/bowler can be advantageous. I play Tests but I wouldn't be surprised if it is true in other formats.

That said, the game is more about catering your own experience to your own ability, and a lot of the time you can negate the issues that are still in the game. For example, this:

Big gap at square leg. Well set batsman. Short one on leg. Didn't cash in though.

Nothing is automatic if you make sure the game plays that way.

but there is check , Its conditional based If runs are critical fielders will be quick in reality , but in cricket 22 for every moment condition they were slow and same speed .
Real fielders are more intelligent they know when to be fast and when to be slow .
Because they AI knows it’s anyways gonna chase down whatever target you set! So why bother running after the ball

I am on PS5 at present but not found any update yet. I think it's not released yet from Sony

Haven't played the game but having seen steaming of a few games, overall the game looks extremely leg side dominated. Even the bowling lines of Ai are very leg side. Can someone clarify if this observation is true

Yes it’s i
I'd say there is truth to this. Getting a righty/lefty match up with batsman/bowler can be advantageous. I play Tests but I wouldn't be surprised if it is true in other formats.

That said, the game is more about catering your own experience to your own ability, and a lot of the time you can negate the issues that are still in the game. For example, this:

Big gap at square leg. Well set batsman. Short one on leg. Didn't cash in though.

Nothing is automatic if you make sure the game plays that way.

Leg side right to left kills me!

Lets hope english working day will finish by today and we get day1 patch .... yehhhhh

ps4 was definitely supposed to be upgrade free to ps5 - for people who pre-ordered at least.

i think the ps4/ps5 builds are broadly similar.

email Big Ant to find out about the upgrade/switchover
No, I recall Ross tweeting if you have PS4 you now get PS5 version ‘for free’
How that works in practise I don’t know though
Yeah, someone shared a tweet from Ross in this thread. But for some reason I do not seem to have the PS5 version in my library when I login on the PS5. It just shows the PS4 version. I'll login later today to see if the store has it listed as a free game or something like that, if not I'll reach out to them over email or a ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread