Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Playing a test match at standard hard pitch. No wickets for pacers. 4 wickets for spinners. 3 of them are bat pads.
Any way to remedy this. Please anyone let me know if anything can be done to correct this.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Playing a test match at standard hard pitch. No wickets for pacers. 4 wickets for spinners. 3 of them are bat pads.
Any way to remedy this. Please anyone let me know if anything can be done to correct this.

Remove the bat pad….

But not every game is the same.. I have played on the same pitch for 3 tests now and the AI are scoring well and the wickets are shared.

Currently 180-3 same pitch all wickets to pacers.. Leech nothing even with bat pad in..

550 in first test. Root only for 3.

Won the second test in second innings on a cracked pitch spinners got 7 to win on day 5.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Remove the bat pad….

But not every game is the same.. I have played on the same pitch for 3 tests now and the AI are scoring well and the wickets are shared.

Currently 180-3 same pitch all wickets to pacers.. Leech nothing even with bat pad in..

Won the second test in second innings on a cracked pitch spinners got 7 to win on day 5.
I will keep at bro. Thanks. How do I remove the bat pad?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Remove the bat pad….

Please share your AI difficulty and sliders

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Oh okay. So no short leg or leg slip. Got it bro. Thanks.

Well to be honest as I said I haven’t removed him and have gone sessions without a wicket for the spinner.

I highly recommend not using the flighted delivery.. OR if you do want to use it lower flight slider to 30

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Well to be honest as I said I haven’t removed him and have gone sessions without a wicket for the spinner.

I highly recommend not using the flighted delivery.. OR if you do want to use it lower flight slider to 30
I do have lowered the flight but still got 3 out of 4 wickets as bat pad. One caught by the keeper. And 2 by leg slip.
Also just got 2 more wickets for the offspinner. One lbw and one caught behind.
I am playing at Melbourne. And the score is 136/7 at about 51 overs.
AI is veteran. Wicket chance lowered to 40. Pitch is standard and hard.
I was thinking to reduce the wicket chance but then I thought that my pacers already aren't getting wickets. So the problem is just pertaining to spinners. Therefore now I have increased spin difficulty to 55.
Also I'm using your sliders. Mostly your sliders with just a little bit tinkering of my own in bowling sliders. Increased the ideal bowling and sensitivity for better control.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I do have lowered the flight but still got 3 out of 4 wickets as bat pad. One caught by the keeper. And 2 by leg slip.
Also just got 2 more wickets for the offspinner. One lbw and one caught behind.
I am playing at Melbourne. And the score is 136/7 at about 51 overs.
AI is veteran. Wicket chance lowered to 40. Pitch is standard and hard.
I was thinking to reduce the wicket chance but then I thought that my pacers already aren't getting wickets. So the problem is just pertaining to spinners. Therefore now I have increased spin difficulty to 55.
Also I'm using your sliders. Mostly your sliders with just a little bit tinkering of my own in bowling sliders. Increased the ideal bowling and sensitivity for better control.

Tbf my spin difficulty is 100 no idea what that even does to be honest.
Post automatically merged:

Do you still use some of Cricket 19 Around The World sliders data?

Not me personally just been tinkering and playing.

AI so far have scored:

552/9
61/1
183/3

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Tbf my spin difficulty is 100 no idea what that even does to be honest.
Post automatically merged:

Not me personally just been tinkering and playing.

AI so far have scored:

552/9
61/1
183/3
These scores are really nice. I am using your spreadsheet sliders. Let's hope in the next test matches I'll encounter something like this.
Any other tips mate? That I can do for a more real and balanced experience.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Thats the thing - you have to remember fiddling with sliders and expecting "perfectly realistic" results in one game is a futile hope.

Sliders will only show the variation you want over the long term.

For example i had no bat pads for a long time even with the short leg in, then i got two in the last game, none in the next innings, then one more just now - there will always be natural variation.

Stick with it, over time things should work out right.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
These scores are really nice. I am using your spreadsheet sliders. Let's hope in the next test matches I'll encounter something like this.
Any other tips mate? That I can do for a more real and balanced experience.

Not really only that my sliders for the Gabba were to produce a batsmen friendly pitch.

So with that being said..

I haven’t seen loads of edges but I get some. I haven’t seen loads of bat pads but have had some on the final days of a match.

And the wicket chance is 35 and timing is 60.

So they should be scoring well… but there’s still been variation..

1st Test they batted me out the game in first innings.

2nd test they got a slim lead but crumbled chasing.

3rd Test they will be looking at 400 place again after winning toss..

I have had caught behinds.
LBW
Bowleds
Caught Outfield
Bat Pads

What I haven’t had much of is nicked to slips but I think that’s my set up.

Users who are viewing this thread