Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
umm... the game is still not in shape! guess this will never be the greatest, as thought! :facepalm

Jofra

School Cricketer
Game is just such a disappointment.

On the Series X it STILL doesn't load teams when searching in the community. All the great work the modders do to make the game better (which they shouldn't even have to) and users can't even enjoy it. This is without even touching the gameplay/crashes.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
After new patch on xbox1x, few observations

1- AI deep fielder got more worst
2- sometime both batsmen reach to same crease
3- Deep catches circle stuck and after some time appears suddenly
4- finally offside shots have been balanced
5- most of time straight slog shots go too high

sashu_91

County Cricketer
After new patch on xbox1x, few observations

1- AI deep fielder got more worst
2- sometime both batsmen reach to same crease
3- Deep catches circle stuck and after some time appears suddenly
4- finally offside shots have been balanced
5- most of time straight slog shots go too high
Can you explore every offside gap, in PS4 you can't, only lofting is balanced and u can loft as per usual, how they are balanced?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Game is just such a disappointment.

On the Series X it STILL doesn't load teams when searching in the community. All the great work the modders do to make the game better (which they shouldn't even have to) and users can't even enjoy it. This is without even touching the gameplay/crashes.
I've uninstalled it and it won't be coming back for a long while

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Is there a way of not accepting the new patch and keeping the game as it is. I'm two games into an Ashes series at the moment and it's playing relatively OK. Don't want to mess that up with BAs game breaking patch

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't know how will be there response to another cricket game in future
BA will continue to patch the game and bring it up to good playable state till 3-6 months before the next Ashes in 2023 (guess in June 2023). Later Cricket 24 will be announced in May 2023 stating all new game enhancements and new features. With high hopes and excitement new supporters and a few Cricket fans will pre order game. Post release, the game will be patched from scratch. Rest is history. It's a cycle!!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Well I guess it's the next round of Ticket22 with every new patch you get to submit more tickets than before!!!!

On a serious note, running between wickets for humans feels a lot quicker I'm able to squeeze 2s in areas where I couldnt before. Offside seems a bit better, front foot straight drive still broken and all the usual stuff everyone's mentioned

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Well, new patch installed (Xbox Series X) & yes they've broken a few things again but it's finally starting to take shape :). It's still not perfect but credit where credit is due.

Offside & lofted shots working well for the most part, albeit they're getting a little too much height at times even when ideally timed.

I'm still seeing some of the same old known issues but there's definitely been more work. Graphics now looking better & FPS stuttering not as bad as before. I also just managed to drag an AI batsman out of his crease by bowling progressively shorter balls for a stumping. (It wasn't impossible to do this in C19 but it was pretty rare.)

Every AI batsman now seems to be using the new style 6 animation though (which previously didn't work on Xbox at all), so they're still having serious issues applying fixes without it affecting everything. So far, fixes have seemed a bit all or nothing.

A few steps back again but at least this time the positives do outweigh the negatives.

A lot of the career mode stuff still seems to be non functional too.

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Oh good grief, batting nets now utterly borked.

Bowler starts running in normally, then just as the delivery is bowled the game glitches & the bowler returns to the top of their run up. SIGH!! ;)

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Fielding has got proper shit again. Ball going straight past fielders, overthrows for no reason from me are back as well. Feel we're getting there tho.

Ragz

Club Cricketer
Few observations from playing a t20 game after the latest patch-

-Many instances where batsman continue tapping without going into the backlift stance even as the bowler releases the ball. (messes with your concentration & hence timing)
-Even after refusing a run, the non striker keeps running and both batsmen end up at the same end. But then nobody cares & animation shifts to next delivery and there ends up being no run out lol!
-Overthrows bug seem to be back.
-Most of the lofted shots are getting way too much elevation - they seem to have overcompensated this factor while trying to fix the offside lofted shot bug.
-Game crashed twice in the process of completing a match.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I don't know why, I am feeling like some one in Big Ant team making deliberate attempt to break the game more and more with every new patch...

Big Ant and Tru Blu combination so far the best thing happened for Cricket games

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I don't know why, I am feeling like some one in Big Ant team making deliberate attempt to break the game more and more with every new patch...

Big Ant and Tru Blu combination so far the best thing happened for Cricket games
Tru Blu for their flaws as a publisher wouldn't take this level of shite for sure. And fewer people would be playing it as they only distribute 6 copies worldwide of their games.

Users who are viewing this thread