Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

AI batting is fixed
Human bowling is fixed
Stadium Creator now has all the stuff in it that was in C19
New Zealand team now has official grounds (why didn't they in the 1st place?)
Crowd audio is now fixed and they added different crowd sounds depending on which region in the world you are playing in, like they had in cricket games 10 years ago.
Short balls no longer bounce to the moon
South Africa, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka licenses now added

That's all just off the top of my head
Is this weds patch or a new one added after ?

Basically the issue here is that because the nets are in a building - at least except for the club outdoor nets - the camera in the same position it is in during a match would be in the roof.

Here's an example of what could be done - as you can see the camera is in a slightly different position in the nets - so it won't be the same experience as in the main game, but if people are okay with that I can add the option in.
@MattW Thanks a lot for replying to my post and request...and also appreciate all the efforts that you and your team are making towards making this game better with each patch...

I certainly agree with your point that the camera would be in the roof for the FIXED FAR batting camera but for the club outdoor nets we can have it right? Despite the roof angle, from what I can see from the image you have shared in your post, it is so good as the entire pitch, bowler running and most important the pitch marker would be clearly visible...Just a bit more zoomed may make it enjoyable....almost close to the ingame Fixed Far...

Also for the indoor nets although the roof camera would be a bit different than the ingame version as you said but it will be still miles better than not having any camera or the existing "BOWLING FAR and CLOSE" camera for batting which makes it too far...The example image which you have shown above looks so good refreshing and miles better than aforesaid bowling far and close camera...I would grateful if this could be added it will be surely better for those who enjoy "fronton cameras" for batting

Secondly, I hope a FIXED CLOSE camera could be easily added in indoor as well as outdoor nets and the odd roof angle would not be an issue...It is my goto camera in game for batting and having it in nets as well will make the nets gameplay so useful and enjoyable...

As far as I remember, both the Fixed Far (may be a bit modified from ingame) and Fixed close camera were implemented in Cricket 19 in patches and I enjoyed it thoroughly as the Nets became enjoyable and useful...I kindly request you if you can look into the batting camera angles FIxed Far and close that are already there in C19 nets as a good starting point....

I would be sincerely grateful and thankful if the above cameras can be added in the upcoming patch....I dont know how much weightage my request could have for it getting patched, considering (as far as I have follow the threads) no one else raised this small feature request but would be great

Hoping for the best

Sorry for the long post (hopefully I could explain and convey my request) and a feature request by a sole person

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Fc/test - 18
LA/odi - 36
T20/T20I - 54
Just to confirm the default for T20 is set at 50? I would have considered around 40/45 may have balanced it out more than adding four points or am I missing something?

sorry, I was just joking. Should have made it more obvious
To be fair I can see lots of improvements even in the crowd but I may have just got lucky in a test. Will find out tonight Wish they would take C19 crowd and noises and put into C22

AI batting is fixed
Human bowling is fixed
Stadium Creator now has all the stuff in it that was in C19
New Zealand team now has official grounds (why didn't they in the 1st place?)
Crowd audio is now fixed and they added different crowd sounds depending on which region in the world you are playing in, like they had in cricket games 10 years ago.
Short balls no longer bounce to the moon
South Africa, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka licenses now added

That's all just off the top of my head
Genuinely thought this was legit until I seen the licensing bit haha

I am enjoying batting and bowling after latest patch on Steam. The fielding however needs a lot of work. It sort of spoils the game for me.

@MattW I usually don't tag anyone and bother them, but I would really really like to know when are we gonna get a solution to the aggressive ground shots not working at all. 9/10 times aggressive ground shots are played like normal aggresive shots and results in getting out caught like trying to hit 6.
So, basically, the option is unusable

@MattW I usually don't tag anyone and bother them, but I would really really like to know when are we gonna get a solution to the aggressive ground shots not working at all. 9/10 times aggressive ground shots are played like normal aggresive shots and results in getting out caught like trying to hit 6.
So, basically, the option is unusable
I’ve seen this mentioned a few times and apparently it’s all
About timing Bad timing and the ball goes in the air I’ve stopped using it unless nothing to lose in game

OMG!!! How many times do we have to report the slide over the boundary rope? Really I thinks half of the team at Big Ant are unqualified to do the job. Maybe cheap labour or something. 4 boundaries in a row where the ball could easily be stopped but they just slide it over. One would think after 25 patches these things should be straightened out.

I’ve seen this mentioned a few times and apparently it’s all
About timing Bad timing and the ball goes in the air I’ve stopped using it unless nothing to lose in game
There is no way it's all about bad timing. I don't know how anyone can say that honestly. Attacking ground shots going up in the air miles till the boundary rope -- how can it be possible? Better remove the shot altogether if can't fix it. Even popular streamers like Gjweaver mentions it all the time.

There is no way it's all about bad timing. I don't know how anyone can say that honestly. Attacking ground shots going up in the air miles till the boundary rope -- how can it be possible? Better remove the shot altogether if can't fix it. Even popular streamers like Gjweaver mentions it all the time.
I used it a lot unti recently I only noticed it after a patch maybe 3/4 patches ago. I just thought it was because I’d knocked the difficulty up. You are probably right it needs a fix

After new small patch on steam .. ghost fieldrs for online matchs has been fixd thanks @MattW

OMG!!! How many times do we have to report the slide over the boundary rope? Really I thinks half of the team at Big Ant are unqualified to do the job. Maybe cheap labour or something. 4 boundaries in a row where the ball could easily be stopped but they just slide it over. One would think after 25 patches these things should be straightened out.
To think it was fine in DBC14, a game from seven years ago!

Users who are viewing this thread