Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There use to Be an interesting feature in Cricket 07 when we use to play Ashes series there was option of selecting every player manually from Domestic circuit I think adding that in this game would be interesting But then There should be A form indicator and last 5-10 matches score of the he player so we can see if he is in form recently that Is one brilliant feature that should be added in Future player form in tournament and Tours ETC and their recent record should show up when selecting them @MattW

Last edited:

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Had my first and last game thanks to game pass.

Playing a 5five game as Australia Vs WI. We got down to the last over where WI needed 4 runs off 2 balls to win. On the second last ball the AI batsmen run himself out and next thing I know the end of game screen shows with WI taking the win. Ha great game lads
This has just reappeared after last patch score hud not showing correctly. Not showing final ball or score correctly

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Messaged them on Facebook Tweeted this as well emailed them raised a ticket as well for this feature its an interesting and would be really good addition to the game if added so I request all of you guys To please Do email/message/raise feature request ticket whatever you can so this feature can be added I miss my cricket 07 days really Loved this feature back then

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Unfortunately it has been like this since the beginning when the game released. Once you surround the batsman with fielders its extremely easy to get them all out with a spinner. It doesnt even have to be a high quality spinner. Other than one run out rest were all taken by warne.

Yep, as long as you can just do this all the time it kills any enjoyment.

Not sure anyone is hearing it though. We seem to have spent most of this year tinkering around with fielding.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
@midhun333 how is it going mate?? Still improved?
It definitely improved. My opposition is on 350 odd runs with the loss of 5 wickets. Lyon picking up 2, Starc and Hazlewood getting 1 and a run out as well. In my opinion if they fix the overpowered wicketkeeper and balance the distribution of wickets between pacers and spinners in the next patch, most of us should be happy with the game.

All thanks to you for sharing your settings mate.:cheers

Wealey

ICC Board Member
It definitely improved. My opposition is on 350 odd runs with the loss of 5 wickets. Lyon picking up 2, Starc and Hazlewood getting 1 and a run out as well. In my opinion if they fix the overpowered wicketkeeper and balance the distribution of wickets between pacers and spinners in the next patch, most of us should be happy with the game.

@Langeveldt it can be fixed mate.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
@Langeveldt it can be fixed mate.
Forgot to mention. I had a leg slip and a short leg in position as well. Still Lyon picked up just two wickets including one of those ridiculous catches from the wicketkeeper trying to sweep down the leg side. So yeah, I guess with the right sliders, we can tone down the spinners

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Forgot to mention. I had a leg slip and a short leg in position as well. Still Lyon picked up just two wickets including one of those ridiculous catches from the wicketkeeper trying to sweep down the leg side. So yeah, I guess with the right sliders, we can tone down the spinners
Which sliders did you change mate I’m just about to start a tour ? Want to try really enjoy this gotten a bit bored of career mode need a break.

From following what @WealeyH has worked out are these correct -

Wicket chance 30
Timing 60
Increase pitch friction
Lower ball friction

Any more to add ?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Which sliders did you change mate I’m just about to start a tour ? Want to try really enjoy this gotten a bit bored of career mode need a break.

Wicket chance 30
Timing 60
Increase pitch friction
Lower ball friction

Any more to add ?

I would make it hard to bowl the “ideal” input. Hard enough so it’s not every ball.
Post automatically merged:

If you bowl them enough, spinners will always nick 1/2 but that’s the case in most games in real life really.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India

Wicket chance 30
Timing 60
Increase pitch friction
Lower ball friction

Any more to add ?
In fact I have my pitch friction at 35 and ball friction at 65. Pitch bounce at 40 and flight at 35. Also reduced the drift and revolutions. Don't remember the exact numbers for those two sliders. I only remember that I reduced by 4 on each of those. Everything else is default.

Hester

County Cricketer
Yep, as long as you can just do this all the time it kills any enjoyment.

Not sure anyone is hearing it though. We seem to have spent most of this year tinkering around with fielding.
I've also found that if you bowl inswinging full length balls with the pace bowlers, they are as effective as the spin bowlers.
Edit: bowl nothing but these balls and job done. (with close in fielders of course)

Last edited:

Hester

County Cricketer
I think spin bowlers are too quick. Most balls are 55-58 mph. Some even 60mph.
This seems at least 10% too high but there's no option to reduce it.
I wonder if this is impacting the spin bowling over powered-ness.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
I've also found that if you bowl inswinging full length balls with the pace bowlers, they are as effective as the spin bowlers.
Edit: bowl nothing but these balls and job done. (with close in fielders of course)
I am getting that only two or three times in an innings now. Could be the slider settings

Users who are viewing this thread