Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Delivery type issue in nets getting fixed is a huge relief for me.. or was.. updated and got into the nets and can confirm its still not fixed.
You chose off spin bowling to face in the nets and hit okay the game automatically changes into random spin. Damn

WK stumping speed has increased- better than before. Great work

You can now change the jersey, club name and stuff of ur of ur club team in career.Good stuff

Just first impressions

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
EFootball_2022_graphics_example.jpg
The only thing more horrifying is their persistence with the blue and yellow colour scheme.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
"Tuned AI aggression" with no explanation for when, how and why literally makes me itch a little bit.

I get that it's my own choice to put work into sliders, and to try and do a career mode write up, but sometimes it feels like trying to build a house on quicksand.

The call of the new MLB The Show game is getting stronger :silenteye:
So it’s to reduce the random rash smashes in longer formats as they progress through their innings.

That time where they got to 25-30 runs and started playing like Viv once or twice every few overs..

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Delivery type issue in nets getting fixed is a huge relief for me.. or was.. updated and got into the nets and can confirm its still not fixed.
You chose off spin bowling to face in the nets and hit okay the game automatically changes into random spin. Damn

WK stumping speed has increased- better than before. Great work

You can now change the jersey, club name and stuff of ur of ur club team in career.Good stuff

Just first impressions

Soooo it appears the game can get better..

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not at all… people without playing the patch was making out the game had reached its peak and was never getting better..

Your post simply implied it already had!
WealyH vs Rahul_Rants:

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not at all… people without playing the patch was making out the game had reached its peak and was never getting better..

Your post simply implied it already had!
I don’t usually post stuff that I haven't looked at. I don’t have so much free time that I have to make up stuff:cheers
Hence I said Initial Impresses.

And really what I posted above, didn't need much time to check. Especially since I have always been someone who wondered why the bowling type in nets didn’t work.
Well the game has it's issues, but I am tired of talking about it non stop and now take it as it is. I am really tired

All good mate :cheers Cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread