Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What the hell is this?

cricket22_2022_04_28_00_38_25_390.png

@wasteyouryouth You ever have this happen to you?

Last edited:

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finished a test match today where Australia (ME) posted a target of 505 for West Indies (AI) to get in 2 days. The AI batted very well on day 4 but on day 5 the game went to shits. Edges worth well over a 100 runs (in about 30 overs) that flew 100 mph to the boundary. Tried filling the gaps and then the fielders or slips doesn't even bother to try and take a catch. If I put all slips in place the ball find the inside edge. This comes from Cricket 19 days and never got fixed. It usually happens when the AI have a big total to chase but gets tied down by good bowling, that is when these edges and silly fielding actions starts. I did try closing and re-launching the game a couple of times but it didn't help. I played with Rumple43 sliders. Which sliders do I change to eliminate these issues with the edges?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Finished a test match today where Australia (ME) posted a target of 505 for West Indies (AI) to get in 2 days. The AI batted very well on day 4 but on day 5 the game went to shits. Edges worth well over a 100 runs (in about 30 overs) that flew 100 mph to the boundary. Tried filling the gaps and then the fielders or slips doesn't even bother to try and take a catch. If I put all slips in place the ball find the inside edge. This comes from Cricket 19 days and never got fixed. It usually happens when the AI have a big total to chase but gets tied down by good bowling, that is when these edges and silly fielding actions starts. I did try closing and re-launching the game a couple of times but it didn't help. I played with Rumple43 sliders. Which sliders do I change to eliminate these issues with the edges?
Increasing pitch friction helps im told I’ve had this problem with the edges flying off at ridiculous speed I’ll be trying it out tomorrow

stylo9000

School Cricketer
Is the AI edging behind off pace a thing? Bowled around 100 overs in a test with RSA against WI and got a range of wickets bowled/lbw/caught but none caught behind or in the cordon
I tend to get the occasional edge on straight drives, almost never off big cuts. But that's a function of the line and length that I bowl. See one example here in wicket #3, caught by keeper.

edit: some more examples from today's play.

this one is to backward point or gully by the look of it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread