Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Skillzy

School Cricketer
Are you the same guy that used to come on here and say you score 2000 runs per innings on Ashes cricket?
You think I'm fooling around. I have been playing C19 for 2 years. That is way too hard to Bat. Here I start a game in "play now" and its easy to achieve ideal timing even at Hardest. This game has good graphics but still I play C19 more. I don't know maybe my game is bugged or something. Even I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Btw I never scored that much.
Post automatically merged:

In C19 you will get all-out for max 50 doing that.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
You think I'm fooling around. I have been playing C19 for 2 years. That is way too hard to Bat. Here I start a game in "play now" and its easy to achieve ideal timing even at Hardest. This game has good graphics but still I play C19 more. I don't know maybe my game is bugged or something. Even I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Btw I never scored that much.

Wow. Why don't you try esports?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Don't just put the settings on default hardest. Change sliders like shot timing difficulty, early and late shot timing window, foot placement and bowl quality influence. Post your first score after you changed those settings.

Skillzy

School Cricketer
Watch how recklessly I am playing and timing the ball still game achieve "Ideal" timing too often. I think maybe the shot power is also too high on default. But still you should not be able to smack every ball without any bowl influence.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Try minimising the ideal shot window in batting sliders.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Watch how recklessly I am playing and timing the ball still game achieve "Ideal" timing too often. I think maybe the shot power is also too high on default. But still you should not be able to smack every ball without any bowl influence.
Have you seen gamer Pradosh hard batting settings. I use this and find it really tricky to bat it’s good though makes you really concentrate and think

TORNEDO

Club Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
This happened to me in Play now mode (Difficulty hardest), scoring runs on every balls is easy. But it is not the same picture while playing championship or any other tournament/tours. It is difficult to score on every balls easily.

Hester

County Cricketer
You missed out there on the short and wide one.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I was excited to see you bat with those slider settings and then you were playing on standard controls.. Sooooooooooo yeah nothing much to see there as once you know to time the ball the game will feel dumb.. Try pro controls with same settings then see how it goes.. And test match would feel like test match if you progress and play like test or else it never is gonna be able to replicate real life cricket feel in game as slogging is gonna be easy as fielders are gonna be close in more with big gaps all over the field..

I play on 80 Max pace and 80 on visual pace, so the ball zips through and you really gotta play proper shots, it does create the feel of seeing of certain overs and get frustrated when you were not able to put the ball away in deliveries you should have.. It is lot better feel to the gameplay.. Slowly progressing to similar sliders for short formats too but will take time but should get there..

I am not talking against standard controls but I am just saying where a control system does the maximum work and expect you to just place the region and timing right to become a legendary batsman its not gonna be fun for long.

Users who are viewing this thread