Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

WizardOfOz

Club Cricketer
It's safe to assume there might an announcement for new cricket game. I mean if BA miss this window they would have to wait for another window that involves Ashes and some major international tournament and that could be another couple of years or maybe not.
I'm thinking next year's T20 World cup in Aus...seems ideal even though it means a bit of a wait. Although, no one knows anything at this point!

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Screenshot 2021-07-05 212645.png

what can be this 3 EXCLUSIVE .. HYPES END FOR NEW CRICKET SOFAR . !

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Think we will have to wait and see? If it is an exclusive it could be mega. If there is no game there is no game, we’ll just have to live with that :)

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
It doesn't necessarily have to tie into an event.Ashes has been done officially home and away.There is enough demand for a cricket game if its done properly. I'm guessing they want to revamp the graphics engine so that will take time anyway and they have more backing so maybe more licences. Guess we will find out in 24hrs if its imminent

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I watched it but not surprised that Nacon is French based publisher, so they don't know and interested anything about Cricket.
Its tonight they are announcing 3 projects in the pipeline if one was cricket I would imagine it would be 22 or 23

Users who are viewing this thread