Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

hadz2567

Club Captain
Just a Question, if the Pre-order does not happen to go live on PS5 tomorrow, will we be able to still redeem the code for the nets?
Everytime I request a code from GAME which is the retailer in the UK, it just says coming soon which of course isn’t the correct format for the voucher code.

Thanks

B

Bigby Wolf

Thats was a nice twitch stream. @Kiko_97

Like the improvements in batting especially the fluidity along with those cuts shots.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Cannot be judged only playing in nets as playing in nets was smooth in cricket 19 also.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Have to say..
Purely in response to Jimmy’s action now in the game. The mo capping of players actions really does add so much to the game. Shame they can’t get them all in a room and do them all haha!
Imagine clouds overhead, start of day 1 in a grassy pitch with Anderson bowling the first over and ball is doing what it should.. Uffff..

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can anyone update if cricket22 on xbox one x would be 4k/hdr or normal like xbox1?

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Imagine clouds overhead, start of day 1 in a grassy pitch with Anderson bowling the first over and ball is doing what it should.. Uffff.
Even in game Anderson bowling is looking tough to face given his action and Seam movement in net practice video...
Post automatically merged:

Even in game Anderson bowling is looking tough to face given his action and Seam movement in net practice video...
To me it looks like they didn't mo cap Anderson but some guy copied his action in game because I don't think so that this is how Anderson run up is ,maybe I am wrong ??

Users who are viewing this thread