Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeh it was just weird. Like they sent the email and where it said code it said coming soon. Like I was Soo confused. Let's see when it hits 12AM in 2 hours if we get an email with the code hopefully!
Exactly but I think it'll be on there as soon as it hits 12AM or we just have to go on redeem codes on the playstation store, put the code in and download it like that? ‍♂️
As soon as it turns the 12th that is
It's already 12th in India. Not yet found in PS

Haych14

Club Captain
It's already 12th in India. Not yet found in PSN.
Nahhh but I've pre ordered the the disc version already. So we should be able to get a code hopefully when it hits 12AM, as it will 12 October and should hopefully be able to download the nets challenge. It will be live on the playstion only for digital downloads later in the month

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For anyone pointing out the visuals of the nets session, it's more of the lighting quality than the actual render quality. Flat lighting almost always ends up with bad images, both in real life and 3D programs. The best quality emerges with a single light source with a little bit of fill and backlight if possible.

Therefore from the images shown so far, the ones with Sunny outdoor setting is undoubtedly the best - single light source with bounce light acting as a subtle fill. The nets images were flat lighting but the nets demo seems to have added some natural light through the windows, creating a higher contrast - therefore looking much better. :)

I have added two pictures for reference. One is a controlled lighting while the other one is not. Same model and textures but vastly different approaches to lighting.

Img1.PNGImg2.PNG

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post

Yeah surely release a hype generating sub product (Nets Challenge) and call it "Early Access" and "Unfinished Build", literally 40 days before release. As if this justifies the 25mphs bugs or the noticeably floaty bowling as blockerdave mentioned.

I mean having worked in software industry, these bugs are telltale signs of an unfinished/half baked product, which is going to be fixed by patches.

Only hoping against hope that we have some actual ball physics this time

Haych14

Club Captain
From the UK: I've went on my downloads on my GAME account, and clicked on get code and on the email it still says coming soon?? No code received as yet. Anyone else??

jarroddobs

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah surely release a hype generating sub product (Nets Challenge) and call it "Early Access" and "Unfinished Build", literally 40 days before release. As if this justifies the 25mphs bugs or the noticeably floaty bowling as blockerdave mentioned.

I mean having worked in software industry, these bugs are telltale signs of an unfinished/half baked product, which is going to be fixed by patches.

Only hoping against hope that we have some actual ball physics this time
I'll back Big Ant in all day every day. Being a big AFL fan and played AFL Live 1 from Big Ant was truly sensational. The publisher then gave the rights to Wicked Witch who have made the last 4 games. Absolutely pathetic. I think at the end of the day Big Ant have done an amazing job on cricket since 2014, we should trust them to deliver yet another quality game.

Users who are viewing this thread