Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Two issue in cricket 19 while batting look still in cricket 22 Net training

1 - In Front foot shot trying shot for mid off , animation looks bat hit in direction to cover
2 - In backfoot sometimes trying to hit shot in Third man , shot goes to Mid on

Hanav Baxi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Though it might not sound very important, I can assure anyone that this could be a very nice improvement from the gameplay perspective. The sound effects. I would love to hear that Satisfactory "Cracking!" sound effect whenever I middle the bat. I would love to hear the satisfactory "breaking!" sound effect whenever I bowled out a batsman. Both Sound effects were very unusual in Cricket 19, which felt very weird. Just tweaking these type of small things from cricket 19 could be a big gameplay enhancer. As of now, it doesn't seem like they fixed it unfortunately but the devs still have time :)
DBC 14 had sweet sound of the bat with smooth batting animations

D

Deleted member 185125

Two issue in cricket 19 while batting look still in cricket 22 Net training

1 - In Front foot shot trying shot for mid off , animation looks bat hit in direction to cover
2 - In backfoot sometimes trying to hit shot in Third man , shot goes to Mid on
Have noticed point #1

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Wonder if the Steve Smith leave animation is in the game? I must say as an Englishman it is the most annoying thing ever when he's at the crease on 150* :lol

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hoping the heights for the licensed players are accurate in this game. Playfaces are hit or miss, but Cameron Green in Cricket 19 annoys me because he's too short, while he's like 6'6 or something in real life.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Hope cricket 22 umpire makes few wrong decisions tike saheen getting a wicket of Rahul on a no ball.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I wonder whether no balls will be signalled by the on field umpire or will we get to hear the baaam baaam baam sound from the third umpire on a no ball..

D

Deleted member 185125

Hoping the heights for the licensed players are accurate in this game. Playfaces are hit or miss, but Cameron Green in Cricket 19 annoys me because he's too short, while he's like 6'6 or something in real life.
Get ready to be annoyed with Cricket 22 also. Below is from the latest trailer.Screenshot_20211025-174659__01.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Get ready to be annoyed with Cricket 22 also. Below is from the latest trailer.Screenshot_20211025-174659__01.jpg
Of course it can change in the final build.

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
i do remember in the initial trailer for either Ashes or Cricket 19, the two Australia openers were a generic size but this was altered in the release build

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Though it might not sound very important, I can assure anyone that this could be a very nice improvement from the gameplay perspective. The sound effects. I would love to hear that Satisfactory "Cracking!" sound effect whenever I middle the bat. I would love to hear the satisfactory "breaking!" sound effect whenever I bowled out a batsman. Both Sound effects were very unusual in Cricket 19, which felt very weird. Just tweaking these type of small things from cricket 19 could be a big gameplay enhancer. As of now, it doesn't seem like they fixed it unfortunately but the devs still have time :)
Yes, this is important and very few sports games pay enough attention to it. The sound of the crowd, bat on ball, edges are all vital to the overall feel of the game. For me, it can make it feel like cricket. FIFA is one of the biggest sports games in the world, a huge budget, and they still can't get the crowd reaction to a goal right. Cricket 19 was good for the Barmy Army chanting and things like that but they've got to get the basic bat-on-ball right.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Sponsorships, Press Conference, Trophy Cabinet & Gym Training. Exciting things coming up ...
Oh I know right!!!! I might not hit the gym and play like a sloth on thr field, lol. Well so I haven't played AO tennis but I have seen and heard people saying that the career mode was too good .. like you'll have to spend money or points on the skills and there comes the sponser offers and other things external to the game. I guess C22 might have the same features. I did go thru steam site and checked out the trophy page... Not gonna lie but that looked exceptional for all I care. Man it's going to be a wait for a month and so far I know we ran past our days faster but not since they announced the game :P ( over exaggeration for sure, LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread