Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
New video is out

Looks good. Graphically the game has upgraded for sure from the video.

Still Bajo's player looked skinny even after bench pressing heavily, all those squats, and bicep training :P

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks good. Graphically the game has upgraded for sure from the video.

Still Bajo's player looked skinny even after bench pressing heavily, all those squats, and bicep training :P
I doubt it will change any physical appearances, just attributes.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
That looks awesome.. Only if he had smiled a bit while receiving Man Of The Match.. But those scenes in the gym, dressing room and press conferences looks really good..

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
From the clip, it appears that the responses (during presentation/press conference) are limited to choosing from a predefined set of options. While that's fair, I'm wondering how long before the questions and response options get repetitive in nature. If that is the case, then we run into the same problem as the commentary. Of course, I wouldn't be expecting the game to have the ability to respond to a user inputting their own response but how cool it would be if that can be achieved, maybe sometime in future releases.
Agreed. Hope they patch these press questions and answers frequently so that it is less repetitive and more immersive.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I doubt it will change any physical appearances, just attributes.
Agreed. If it can build my attributes but not my appearance would be ideal as well. In one hand you have nets to improve batting and bowling attributes and on the other you have gym to improve your physical attributes. It's balanced in my opinion.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
That looks awesome.. Only if he had smiled a bit while receiving Man Of The Match.. But those scenes in the gym, dressing room and press conferences looks really good..
@MattW Any info on whether these cash awards we win in career mode (MOM or sponsors) is used to purchase kit/accessories/additional trainings?

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
It’s the same like AO Tennis 2 career mode… We can buy skill points to a certain time after that we have to complete mini games(Nets Training) to increase our skill point i think

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Afrter watching career mode video now folks will be like ooo where is the trailer why its late .. why no ign gameplay
Post automatically merged:

It’s the same like AO Tennis 2 career mode… We can buy skill points to a certain time after that we have to complete mini games(Nets Training) to increase our skill point i think
So is it good or bad ??

Hanav Baxi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
It would be great to see Virat's style of answering the media during press conferences like,

• A day before the finals
"Its just another match for us."

•"We don't hear Outside noise in the change room."

• After loosing the knockouts. " 45 minutes of bad cricket doesn't take away from the fact that we are still number 1 side in the world. We were outplayed in all the departments."

• We were not brave enough with the bat and the ball. A lot of our batters lacked intent."

•During any uncomfortable question " Sir, if you wanna create any controversy, this is not the right place to be in."

• After winning paytm series, "My wife, Anushka has been through the thick of the things for past so many years. I can't thank her enough."

Last edited:

Harigoks

County Cricketer
AO tennis 2 was more of a first time iteration with those elements. I liked it though and it drove me to play it for sometime... It might or might not be the same but same in or more in C22 to what we have in AOT2 would also be fine. That being said, instead of us having to just play matches to progress in career mode, these new add ons would make it more balanced to progress and elevate in career mode.

kiron189

School Cricketer
It would be great to see Virat's style of answering the media during press conferences like,

• After loosing the knockouts. " 45 minutes of bad cricket doesn't take away from the fact that we are still number 1 side in the world. We were outplayed in all the departments."

• We were not brave enough with the bat and the ball. A lot of our batters lacked intent."

•During any uncomfortable question " Sir, if you wanna create any controversy, this is not the right place to be in."

• After winning paytm series, "My wife, Anushka has been through the thick of the things for past so many years. I can't thank her enough."
why not pakistani captains style of saying one sentence for every question? "inshallah boys played well"...it saves lots of dev effort.

kiron189

School Cricketer
AO tennis 2 was more of a first time iteration with those elements. I liked it though and it drove me to play it for sometime... It might or might not be the same but same in or more in C22 to what we have in AOT2 would also be fine. That being said, instead of us having to just play matches to progress in career mode, these new add ons would make it more balanced to progress and elevate in career mode.
to be frank ,it will be boring and repetitive..I would say these gym animations are joke and who will smash button just for gaining some attributes every time in a cricket game? Regarding press conference-> looks cool but it would get repetitive too after sometime with same context based questions.I bought all big ant tennis games and was excited initially before release about career mode but felt bored within hours of playing it.

what we would like to see presentations(never get bored as the person receiving it gets changed)->already added,Offline stats show during a match and whenever it is broken commentators mentioning it like Highest ODI score by team,individual..how cool if records history shown on screen and commentators mentioning that it is latest record like in a real match? also the core gameplay improvements with proper player movements ..I would skip these gym and presentations after a while.

Last edited:

Harigoks

County Cricketer
to be frank ,it will be boring and repetitive..I would say these gym animations are joke and who will smash button just for gaining some attributes every time in a cricket game? Regarding press conference-> looks cool but it would get repetitive too after sometime with same context based questions.I bought all big ant tennis games and was excited initially before release about career mode but felt bored within hours of playing it.

what we would like to see presentations(never get bored as the person receiving it gets changed)->already added,Offline stats show during a match and whenever it is broken commentators mentioning it like Highest ODI score by team,individual..how cool if records history shown on screen and commentators mentioning that it is latest record?
So does NBA and MLB games as well. It's upto one accepting the game as is. Again, these are just add ons. You would have to worry about gameplay. If it's good, these add ons would not bother a lot even if they are repetitive. If the gameplay is broken with bugs and stuff, it's going to be a tough time. Too early to tell but this should be it.

Also people targetting graphics from the video. Not even sure if it was taken from a next gen console or high end PC. It was the same when first video came out but it looked nice while playing it. I find it really harsh from people saying the graphics looks bad or something.

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Bois played well for every question

Users who are viewing this thread