Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone please confirm whether we have licensed BBL, WBBL, Hundred and CPL inside career mode this year? in C19 the CPL teams were licensed but in career, they wasn't. And we couldn't even link them!

Harigoks

County Cricketer
My only fault was just asked him any improvement we will see in boundary fielders after day 1 patch and he just blocked me what a rude behavior by rossView attachment 258433
I mean come on! He has received nothing but just hate. I guess there should be a limit set. If he tells you what's in it, what's the point of patch notes? He could just announce what's going to be in the day 1 patch. I posted his tweet to just let know that the guy is just flooded with questions and pretty repetitive.

So we can just wait for the game day and enjoy rather than chasing his tail and getting injured though!

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Can anyone please confirm whether we have licensed BBL, WBBL, Hundred and CPL inside career mode this year? in C19 the CPL teams were licensed but in career, they wasn't. And we couldn't even link them!
It's added to the Career mode is what we know from few interviews

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I mean come on! He has received nothing but just hate. I guess there should be a limit set. If he tells you what's in it, what's the point of patch notes? He could just announce what's going to be in the day 1 patch. I posted his tweet to just let know that the guy is just flooded with questions and pretty repetitive.

So we can just wait for the game day and enjoy rather than chasing his tail and getting injured though!
More like he answers one question and everyone on twitter just piles on him with random questions expecting answers with "why not fifa graphics" interspersed between all the mess.
Post automatically merged:

With the schoolboy body in mind can anyone check if they can create someone with a bit of extra size and how it looks!
You can have a bit of a muffin top, not to Cornwall size but imagine that one old mate club cricketer who drinks a lot and thinks he's a master tweaker of leg spin.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
With the schoolboy body in mind can anyone check if they can create someone with a bit of extra size and how it looks!
+1

Can we increase the size of the legs as well? Or its going to the ratio kinda physique change... Would like to know :)

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
More like he answers one question and everyone on twitter just piles on him with random questions expecting answers with "why not fifa graphics" interspersed between all the mess.
Post automatically merged:

You can have a bit of a muffin top, not to Cornwall size but imagine that one old mate club cricketer who drinks a lot and thinks he's a master tweaker of leg spin.
Know a few of them, a lot in fact……

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
In DBC17 I made this guy as a career player and he was incredibly fun to play

9mIy2b2.png

Interested in what the limits are on the new game player creator.

4y135e8.png

Always liked watching him stand near other players.

Users who are viewing this thread