Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
In DBC17 I made this guy as a career player and he was incredibly fun to play

9mIy2b2.png

Interested in what the limits are on the new game player creator.
Not even close to this is what I feel.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@shery_rsa its not rude he isn't your servant, maybe have some consideration and understand he probably gets hundreds of messages asking why there is no bulge in Paine pants or when x, y, z bugs will be fixed.

Anyway besides that I wanted to know does anyone know how these games are made, for example in Mario 64 they designed Mario's gameplay in an empty box just so they could make sure he is fun to control even in an empty box. Not sure how it'd apply to a cricket game but maybe could fine tune the relationship between bat and ball

asheswonder

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know most of you will be next gen players but I'm still stuck last gen, is this game going to be pretty much like 19? I.e lighting, player models and movement etc? Cheers

A

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
We have team Russia like in dbc14 and c19 dlc. does anyone know BAS's association with Russia cricket? any promotion deal or something?

shery_rsa

Club Captain
@shery_rsa its not rude he isn't your servant, maybe have some consideration and understand he probably gets hundreds of messages asking why there is no bulge in Paine pants or when x, y, z bugs will be fixed.

Anyway besides that I wanted to know does anyone know how these games are made, for example in Mario 64 they designed Mario's gameplay in an empty box just so they could make sure he is fun to control even in an empty box. Not sure how it'd apply to a cricket game but maybe could fine tune the relationship between bat and ball
I know he is not my servent neither i behave like i am his boss but just because i asked about fielding because he is represent big ant he could simply ignore or answer me in little

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So good, if they actually have an impact on play. Throughout all your creation time did you decide whether stats truly impacted performance?

I could never make a genuine tailender
Some skills were more significant than others. Swing and turn for example were more noticeable.

Generally I aimed for balance. E.g. X segments = a Star player and X segments = a number 11 and I had fairly good results.

I did a lot of analysis of the T20 tournament I ran and there were some things that were very good in comparison with real life and some things that weren't. 10 and 11 were quite higher in terms of average compared with real life but there may be other factors.

I'll probably run some tests on my old PC to get a feel for things.
We have team Russia like in dbc14 and c19 dlc. does anyone know BAS's association with Russia cricket? any promotion deal or something?
Kompromat.
His name is Pravin Tambe
How did you know?

shery_rsa

Club Captain
Since bbl is now official in big ant is it possible that rashid khan and fakhar zaman are also in this game ?? Because they are playing this year

Users who are viewing this thread