Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

gunit123

County Cricketer
With my immersion breakers being fielding and unrealistic AI shots (incl. the uppercut nonsense) not fixed as per the comments above, I will be holding off purchasing.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Langeveldt @blockerdave

I saw that reverse hit slapped to cover flat for a catch. So the game has the capability for catches. But it’s once in a blue moon

So at least there is the ability for someone other than the keeper and slips to take a catch. Wow in 2021 we are sure getting there Big Ants... I'm assuming this was in a T20I?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
What part of New Zealand is actually
So at least there is the ability for someone other than the keeper and slips to take a catch. Wow in 2021 we are sure getting there Big Ants... I'm assuming this was in a T20I?
Yeah T20 haven’t seen or had anything close since

Also what part of New Zealand is actually licensed!?

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
the FIFA of cricket. Started a Test between NZ and WI, couldnt put bat on ball first 2 over, then hit a straight drive absolutely beautiful for 3 runs, made me almost jump from the chair.
For a casual this game looks very good, but i can see in the forum that people have a long list of things to fix

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone know if career mode teams update as you change them in the academy? Logos, kits and stadiums, not players obviously. Pretty sure this was the case in previous games but could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread