Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is anyone having an issue while changing Ball Marker display time? For me, it stays the same even if I change it in the settings.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Question for people…

When you play your game. Test ODI and T20zz

what are the key gameplay issues you have.. glaring things missing or things that don’t seem to quite be right.

not bugs.. but things that the sport of cricket needs..

Stoneyhawk

Club Captain
I played a pullshot in career mode and the commentator said that "that shot had a westindian flavour to it.". Got to hear many such new additions. If the game is bit more polished, minus the bugs I'm sure most of us will enjoy it more than C19.
I played. Pull shot and Atherton says “lovely shot straight down the ground”…!

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Question for people…

When you play your game. Test ODI and T20zz

what are the key gameplay issues you have.. glaring things missing or things that don’t seem to quite be right.

not bugs.. but things that the sport of cricket needs..
Biggest one for me is athleticism in the field, nobody dives or slides to prevent runs/take catches. I don't expect the miracle stops you see in T20 cricket but I'd like my fielder to dive for one that's going to bounce 3 yards in front or to the side or to make a boundary catch.

shery_rsa

Club Captain
Biggest one for me is athleticism in the field, nobody dives or slides to prevent runs/take catches. I don't expect the miracle stops you see in T20 cricket but I'd like my fielder to dive for one that's going to bounce 3 yards in front or to the side or to make a boundary catch.
I was keep asking about this to ross but he never replied and blocked me now i know why he did like that

djandyh69

School Cricketer
Game not working.. pre-ordered and then it gets taken down.. rereleased and now PS5 saying something went wrong with this game or app.. pathetic

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I've updated the names for all the players in the Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and South Africa squads along with generic updates to their playing kits. (They're all named as their *country* PLAYER NAMES)
Available to download under: MaxChippa

Player's likenesses and official kits aren't done as I have no skill in that area. I just thought of updating the names of players for people who are keen to start their career modes. I'll get around to doing India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe over the next few days.

These are very basic. I hope that people are able to build better versions of the teams off these. There are some amazing creators out there. My teams are merely temporary while we wait for better teams to be made :)

Last edited:

Haych14

Club Captain
I've updated the names for all the players in the Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and South Africa squads along with generic updates to their playing kits. (They're all named as their *country* PLAYER NAMES)

Obviously players likenesses and official kits aren't done as I have no skill in that area. I just thought of updating the names of players for people who are keen to start their career modes. I'll get around to doing India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe over the next few days.

These are very basic. I hope that people are able to build better versions of the teams off these. There are some amazing creators out there. My teams are merely temporary while we wait for better teams to be made :)
Can I request to do Pakistan aswell mate. Will download these after work

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)

Player's likenesses and official kits aren't done as I have no skill in that area. I just thought of updating the names of players for people who are keen to start their career modes. I'll get around to doing India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe over the next few days.

I'm working my way through the Associate names.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
I'm one who uses semi-auto fielding and totally agree that fielding athleticism has been poor for a long time. Batting and bowling are put together in the game pretty well mechanically in C19, but fielding is the most unrealistic element of the game. I find the tap back useful, but only in rare circumstances, diving is pretty much non-existent.

While we're talking about fielding, is the receiver (wicketkeeper or bowler's end) still ridiculously slow at moving the ball to the bails? Have often times seen that insane looking backhand throw onto the stumps, is that still happening in the new game?

travder92

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Coming out of the abyss. But Ive played a chunk of this today.

Some serious issues which make it a bit of a two steps forward one step back from C19 at the moment.

Where's the time of day in the UI for first class games?? Can't see how much time left in the day.
Fielding is still the weakest link in the whole deal, just poor animations, no realistic dives, dumb decisions on the boundary rope, ugly throws. Really this is the area that needs an overhaul in animation the most next time around.
Enjoy the new bowling arcade style of placing a marker ala EA cricket and earlier. The ability to get varied lines and lengths is much improved because of this.
Batting is slightly improved but the 'edges' that go to the boundary in covers is just ridiculous and the commentary on the whole is pretty poor. Feels like they only have 5 lines each and Atherton was asleep when he recorded.

Where C19 was a 7/10 this is maybe a 7.5. It really needs more of an overhaul. Its clunky and kinda left in 2013. Not enough has improved from DBC14 which was a longggg time ago now.

Reactions: DAP

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is anyone having an issue while changing Ball Marker display time? For me, it stays the same even if I change it in the settings.
Can someone help me out with this. It is really annoying

Users who are viewing this thread