Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dont know but this time something bad happened from marketing or exe point of view like

- how release date delayed then issue with ps user
- psn refund some still havnt get
- no preorder at ps store
- suddenly xbox got base version out of no where
- no further patching for xbox and some have patch 0xxx and some have 1xxxx patch

Rathish Kumar

Club Cricketer
Game seems to be too slow compared to c19, offside runs are hard to come, either drive seems powerless or going straight to fielders in hard mode. Lots of bugs hope big any will fix all these bugs early......

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can somebody check and confirm if there is restrictions in the no of overseas player to be included in the playing XI, that is if we are allowed to select more than 3 overseas players are allowed in BBL and 4 Overseas player in IPL game?

khan31

International Coach
From the lack of promotional activity, it looks like this edition is a final cash grab before they are forced to either rebuild the game engine from ground up or just abandon cricket games altogether.

I cant imagine anybody will be pleased to buy the game and see the same fielding issues remain as they were from the very first game in the series.

It's often embarrassing to be seen playing these cricket games for fear of others seeing how laughable the fielding/AI/Animations/commentary can be, which is sad because they also occasionally provide you with the most realistic passages of cricket seen in a game.

travder92

Club Captain
From the lack of promotional activity, it looks like this edition is a final cash grab before they are forced to either rebuild the game engine from ground up or just abandon cricket games altogether.

I cant imagine anybody will be pleased to buy the game and see the same fielding issues remain as they were from the very first game in the series.

It's often embarrassing to be seen playing these cricket games for fear of others seeing how laughable the fielding/AI/Animations/commentary can be, which is sad because they also occasionally provide you with the most realistic passages of cricket seen in a game.

There has definitely been a lack of gameplay progress indeed. Watch a video of DBC14 and C22 side by side and apart from the UI elements its virtually identical in animation. It is a shame, since for me I've now spent close to 300$ on what for the most part feels like the same game. Seeing bugs from DBC14 is really disheartening and tells me their game engine needs a rebuild or for them to go elsewhere with it, because they can't seem to fix the fundamentals.

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Game seems to be too slow compared to c19, offside runs are hard to come, either drive seems powerless or going straight to fielders in hard mode. Lots of bugs hope big any will fix all these bugs early......
Ya same offside lofted shots are very rare(for me) but i can play lofted leg side shots easily

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Question for people…

When you play your game. Test ODI and T20zz

what are the key gameplay issues you have.. glaring things missing or things that don’t seem to quite be right.

not bugs.. but things that the sport of cricket needs..

being able to pull out of the delivery as a bowler

Nigel Jones

School Cricketer

Totally agree with this...the same issues all the time and never been addressed and now we can't even play a front foot defence shot (yes I know a patch is coming) but it shouldn't be happening..certainly explains the 1hr promotional YouTube video being played on easy level...

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think players detailing (likeness) went off since latest patch . Yesterday they were looking good.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)

Are you on console? I was having that issue with my career player on pc before the last patch. It seems fine now.

Users who are viewing this thread