Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok so doing a bit of testing..

Firstly @GuyIncognito does the physics look like the old physics or the ones you don’t like in this video..

Secondly for everyone I highly highly recommended smashing down you pitch bounce to 25-35 depending on what pitch type you want. This stopped the AI playing off the back shot regularly. Infact unless I dropped it short they played everything off the front foot. It also eliminated any uppercut or weird shots.

Grassy pitch seamed about a bit but the sunny conditions may of counteracted it.

@Punk_Sk8r this is what no meter bowling is like.. it’s a tough old job but very fun to learn it.

Looks great, but I haven't played in England yet so not sure what it was like during the base release of the game. Nicely edited too mate.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ok so doing a bit of testing..

Firstly @GuyIncognito does the physics look like the old physics or the ones you don’t like in this video..

Secondly for everyone I highly highly recommended smashing down you pitch bounce to 25-35 depending on what pitch type you want. This stopped the AI playing off the back shot regularly. Infact unless I dropped it short they played everything off the front foot. It also eliminated any uppercut or weird shots.

Grassy pitch seamed about a bit but the sunny conditions may of counteracted it.

@Punk_Sk8r this is what no meter bowling is like.. it’s a tough old job but very fun to learn it.

This. Ive just played a few overs on 30 pitch bounce and it plays much better, as you say, mostly gone is back foot mania and silly shots to balls they should be getting forward to.

Great tip - one we all should follow.
Post automatically merged:

Not just me that noticed that then!

Its far quicker than anyone else ive bowled with yet so far, but i like the fact not all the quicks have the exact same timing needed - brings more of a challenge.

@WealeyH , @Ken Tremendous , there are a few sliders around ball/pitch bounce - spinner ball bounce, pitch bounce, and also another one called 'ball bounce' . Which sliders did you guys change to get a better gaming experience?

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Fairly sure if the catching mini game doesn’t launch and it’s not a clear edge (caught at gully) then there is no point in appealing/reviewing, even if it looks close, it’s likely that the game didn’t register it as hitting the bat so even if it does hit the bat when you check it on the replay (or go through it on C19) then sadly it’s just a bug
That's unfortunate. Often time Drs gets used for caught behind or bat pad catch. But in game it seems like Drs should only be used for lbws and not waste the review if the catching mini game didn't get activated.

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Give it a couple of weeks and this will be a very good game I’m still playing the unpatched Xbox version but have had a lot of fun with it. Some of the shots are very nice.

I’ve had two top edge hook shots go straight up one caught by the keeper at short fine leg running back and another was caught out at deep mid wicket where the fielder ran in off the boundary half way between the ring and fence and took a good catch. I never saw that in 19

B

Bigby Wolf

Benchmark Video on decent medium end System.

Started with Highest and Hugh settings on Broadcast to reduce lag and get steady fps.

But as soon as the fps were stable on High Medium settings at 13:11 tried different camera angles to test.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I had a really high scoring match, me as WI smashing the Aussie bowlers all over the park. Both teams scored 200+. It was one of the most enjoyable cricket matches I've ever had in all the BA Games. For the bugs, I feel they're going to fix it like they always have. I'll enjoy playing some good old T20 matches.

hadz2567

Club Captain
Just the one, that literally says "Pitch Bounce" - didnt touch anything else.
Decided to install the latest patch and reduced the pitch bounce down to 30 and WOW!

Only playing the first game post patch but I am getting tons of near misses and edges and wickets during a 3 day club match.

Thank you for sharing guys, reducing the pitch bounce is working a treat. :)

Users who are viewing this thread