Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

gleebo41

School Cricketer
currently that is unavailable with the game. It’s a big with the ball marker display time. It’s not in todays patches but Big Ant are aware of the issue and will look to rectify soon. For the time being look at the ball marker batting tutorial and that will help you learn how to know the balls line as well as the length.
Picking up the game after work today!

Does the ball show signs of wear and tear this time?
This photo is after 70 overs. The wear is better but I still think it’s a bit too green still.

Attachments

• 4A200E4D-F89A-49C0-B1D5-BCDC6601C107.jpeg
    4A200E4D-F89A-49C0-B1D5-BCDC6601C107.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 62

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I can't say it's a bug or something else, but somehow quick wicket splash animation spoiling my lbw, caught behind the wicket experience... Even before appeal completion, it showing wicket animation, which somehow spoiling the wicket taking joy...

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
5044CD63-CCA6-4874-91B0-5C27C9C3BFB1.jpegimage.jpg
Guys anyone else having these issues in academy with play faced players when trying to download, This is how they look and I get error and not being able to download, please assist if you know how to get this fixed. I think I'm only one having this issue, I even sent a ticket to Big Ant but no response, they responded to the other ticket I sent related to bugs in gameplay but not to this one. I even re-installed the game but no different, can anyone assist me with this? I haven't even downloaded any play face for my storage to be full and play faces don't even show up properly while browsing the academy.

Madhona Khan Singh

School Cricketer
Surely they’ll have to offer refunds soon. It’s clearly half baked. It’s criminal to take $100 off innocent consumers for this.

Opp hugh court

County Cricketer
I have serious problem with my game i redownloaded it twice but still whenever i open academy the game crashes and yesterday when i was playing my carrier when i entered the guy my character got invisible something is seriously wrong with this game i play on xbox one x please some help if they know a solution

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Xbox has not had a patch yet due to Microsoft so you will find there will still be a lot of the issues like game crashing etc

Academy seems to be down across the board

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
To be honest Big Ant cricket game is always full of bugs at the start and then they fix it.
I had a few annoying bugs and crashes as well.
Most annoying one for me is when the ball just becomes invisible and it's just look like they are pretending to play cricket lol.
I am still enjoying the game but hopefully it just fix soon.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Good day guys! So I had my first test match between Eng and WI.

I played as WI and with the sliders Anmol gave me, I got out for 25 in my first innings. I kind of lowered my bowling difficulty and got Eng all out for 323. I hit 200 runs for 2 in my second innings and I played 80 overs for 5 hours straight.

If I can ignore the bugs, I lost the track of my time and gave my best to the game. I slept with a smile that I'm not 25 all out again. There few overthrows and all but that's fine. I have a day and a half left in the match yet. This game is good fun and I'm quiet sure w/ patches, it'll be as amazing as we wanted it to be. Also I didn't see a single catch dropped in this match as well.

For people who feel monotonous use sliders that works to get a good gameplay. For people who complain, give it sometime? I've seen XBOX issue with my neighbour... Seems like Microsoft being Microsoft... They work on one irritating timeline though.

For all we know, BAS is trying to fix thing..TRYING...and that's why I still have them for favourites. Have a nice weekend and be kind to each other :)

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am currently playing career mode with a batting all-rounder( opening batsman and fast-medium bowler). In one of the 3-day games, I ended up bowling 26 overs. Considering the fact that I am playing as batting all-rounder, I should not have had to bowl the most no of overs in the match. I can understand if I was taking loads of wicket, but that was not the case. I ended up taking 1 wicket. It was fun bowling every single over but it did not make sense from a realism standpoint.

Other than that I really enjoyed the overall game play. My view is that all the small changes that have been introduced is adding that much to the gameplay. Overall difficult has gone up. AI is not susceptible to spinner, compared to cricket 19. You get more value from the shots. Bowling is crisp, overall speed of the game is just about right. Ofcourse there is much to be desired from AI, especially the fielding.

@Mohammed Sherry I was watching your stream today, it was really good. With regards to bounce with spinners, you may want to change your sliders setting for pitch and ball bounce. I have set them to 28 and it is working fine for me. AI will still try to hoick off of back foot, but not frequently.

Side note -- Is anyone noticing a hint of Michael Holding in Jofra Archer's action? Specially during the run up to crease.

D

Deleted member 185125

I am currently playing career mode with a batting all-rounder( opening batsman and fast-medium bowler). In one of the 3-day games, I ended up bowling 26 overs. Considering the fact that I am playing as batting all-rounder, I should not have had to bowl the most no of overs in the match. I can understand if I was taking loads of wicket, but that was not the case. I ended up taking 1 wicket. It was fun bowling every single over but it did not make sense from a realism standpoint.

Other than that I really enjoyed the overall game play. My view is that all the small changes that have been introduced is adding that much to the gameplay. Overall difficult has gone up. AI is not susceptible to spinner, compared to cricket 19. You get more value from the shots. Bowling is crisp, overall speed of the game is just about right. Ofcourse there is much to be desired from AI, especially the fielding.

@Mohammed Sherry I was watching your stream today, it was really good. With regards to bounce with spinners, you may want to change your sliders setting for pitch and ball bounce. I have set them to 28 and it is working fine for me. AI will still try to hoick off of back foot, but not frequently.

Side note -- Is anyone noticing a hint of Michael Holding in Jofra Archer's action? Specially during the run up to crease.
Thanks mate. I guess I need to exit the match for the slider changes to come in effect.

Users who are viewing this thread