Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Can’t knock their efforts on patching the game. Codemasters release F1 with the same bugs each year and you’ll get about 17-20 patches. It they won’t address issues or acknowledge. clearly the team are working flat out.
By the time I get this at Christmas the patches may of been approved my Microsoft

Eugene

County Cricketer
SA.....
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi anyone can’t start game ps5 , just keep getting “can’t start the game or app”
Fully patched CE-100095-5 ?
Don’t want delete all and start again if possible.
Hope someone can help thx
I had the same issue,this was my solution. 1)Delete the game and delete nets. 2)Reinstall the game and pause the update until the game has completely installed. 3)Resume the patch download and once finished it should work.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here is the Shirt Sample for Cricket 22 , for a uniform creations .

Attachments

• FFvwrk_UUAI9nr6.jpg
    FFvwrk_UUAI9nr6.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 44
  • FFvwrlAUYAMRdUI.jpg
    FFvwrlAUYAMRdUI.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 43

zayno

Club Captain
the animation for backfoot square cut against spinners is good - can the same animation be used for the grounded aggressive backfoot square cut shot ?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I had the same issue,this was my solution. 1)Delete the game and delete nets. 2)Reinstall the game and pause the update until the game has completely installed. 3)Resume the patch download and once finished it should work.
Working smooth on my PS5. I uninstalled earlier game after refunded by Sony. I bought again and re-downloaded. It's working fine.

Staresblank

Club Captain
Question for those who have reduced the pitch bounce - how does this effect the bounce spin bowlers?

I used to do this in C19 but having to change it back to 50 everytime the spin bowlers can on to bowl ended up being a right pain in the nut

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ross really working extra mile at moment by replying alone on twitter, looks he is one man army ….

Users who are viewing this thread