Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

jan52

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I gave up on cricket 22 and bought dlc for cricket 19 for Xbox series x. Playing both in random now and cricket 19 is miles better game than 22 in every sense.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
not by Ross ;) I think Matt reads it here -- Ross said specifically on twitter he will block bug reports sent to him on twitter :)
I've been sending bug reports on twitter. If asked in a polite way he will acknowledge. Whatever I've seen so far is that he blocks all spam cases.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Again sorry if I'm out the loop but what is the deal with the academy this year? Usually there are great creations from Day 1 and I've only gone into academy a few times but I couldn't make much sense of it, seemed a bit messy (d-censored?). Looking forward to playing with other teams apart from the 4 licenced ones

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I'm a little annoyed again all voices are aussie, I would bet guys from here would do other countries for big ant for free
Post automatically merged:

Again sorry if I'm out the loop but what is the deal with the academy this year? Usually there are great creations from Day 1 and I've only gone into academy a few times but I couldn't make much sense of it, seemed a bit messy (d-censored?). Looking forward to playing with other teams apart from the 4 licenced ones

I tried that and it made everything d censored

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Unable to signin in the game on PC. I keep getting this message on the title screen,"The primary user has been signed out. You have been returned to the title screen".

Is this a big ant issue or something on my end? I have tried restarting the game, steam and PC. I could not find a way to re-login.

Anyone facing this issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    331.8 KB · Views: 19

Hanav Baxi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Unable to signin in the game on PC. I keep getting this message on the title screen,"The primary user has been signed out. You have been returned to the title screen".

Is this a big ant issue or something on my end? I have tried restarting the game, steam and PC. I could not find a way to re-login.

Same

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

With a bit of luck they’ve taken the game offline to have a long hard think about what they’ve done.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Cricket 19 creations will port over in some capacity

shariqbhai

County Cricketer
Stuck on main page, please help. Just played it last night.
( The primary user has been sign out )
Please advice

Attachments

• PXL_20211205_172131437.MP.jpg
    PXL_20211205_172131437.MP.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 6

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
With a bit of luck they’ve taken the game offline to have a long hard think about what they’ve done.
If so, bigant will have helped me save some time inadvertently. Not that i will put my time to good use.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Game keeps crashing.

I use camera fixed far for batting and bowling. I'm bowling now in career mode and just keeps crashing

Users who are viewing this thread