Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok so Xbox Series X user here and yep still waiting for any kind of patch and academy not available.

Issues I have come across in the past couple of days

• Forward defence is gone
  • Academy not working
  • Create a player - shoe colour won't change
  • Changed line ups but default line up appeared
  • Won the toss and bowled. Bowled 2 overs of a 20/20 game and all of a sudden I was batting for the start of the 3rd over.
  • Fielders slide over the rope every time on the boundry and end up in crowd.
  • Hit a ball to deep fielder who fields it well inside rope, gets called a 4
  • Got caught at point on the ring and it was called a 6
  • Clean bowled the AI with two stumps out of ground no appeal , not out
  • Game crashes during game

I still think the potential is there that this game will be the best of any cricket game but its crazy to think this was originally going to release on the 25th, got delayed by a week and even now almost a week later there has been no patch or improvement for xbox making the game pretty much unplayable. The fact the academy has been down is crazy also, the game should never have been released like it is now and at worst case they should have released the academy tools a couple of months ago when they announced the game.

I will still enjoy this game when its patched and with improvements on 19 it will be the best cricket game but the fact it comes out as a barebones game with limited licensed teams ( 2 of which have very poor likeness) and the fact that xbox users in particular can not even enjoy a single 10 over match almost a week on from release is crazy.

There have been some positive things like some skied shots that have gone to different parts like keeper, short third man, between the ring and boundary fence, some really impressive shots and snick offs but its hard to get past not being able to play the game as it should be when you pick up off shelves.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In Test What type of Field setting by AI is this at 41 Over of Bowling

1638848859706.png

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I wish if BA release dlc on c19 with same price considering following, that would be awesome

- improved AI in terms of field placements
- their favourite tennis shot and upper cut
- fix keeper diving and quick singles
- fix easy singles in the circle
- licensed big bash and nzl team plus their stadiums
- cummins front wallpaper

D

Deleted member 185125

I wish if BA release dlc on c19 with same price considering following, that would be awesome

- improved AI in terms of field placements
- their favourite tennis shot and upper cut
- fix keeper diving and quick singles
- fix easy singles in the circle
- licensed big bash and nzl team plus their stadiums
- cummins front wallpaper
Agree with everything apart from tennis shot. Never in a cricket game ever.

aragon

Club Cricketer
Any Idea when will the C19 academy creations will be transferred to C22?

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any Idea when will the C19 academy creations will be transferred to C22?
there are other big bugs at moment on all consoles, they must fix those atleast.

for transferring academy, yes as per ross comments somewhere but when no idea.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Might need some help. There are few shots that I cannot even replicate... The fine late cut towards first slip to just punch or soft touch to 3rd man squarer... I do see that AI plays a lot of them but when I try to do that, keeper catches or my farcry for shots being replaced by some other shots such as cover drive that goes to mid off? Can anyone help on how do I play those shots? I really like the animations though

CraigMc24

Club Captain
I've heard they laugh at anyone who purchases an xbox for cricket games. Apologies, don't shoot the messenger.
Lol as an Xbox user I hate that your probably right, I hate that your probably right :( . That’s my only regret when it comes to owning an Xbox, patches take forever. I previously owned a ps2 & 3, skipped the ps4 and brought an Xbox one s since it was cheap and then got a One X from eb for cheap and then traded that for a Series X. Love the console however guessing it’s almost time to head back to PlayStation just for Big Ant cricket games :p

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To make matters worse each console has different patches and different bugs/issues. Approval times for patches in the console is also different. BA has a huge task of sorting this. If they sorted it out 75% across all platforms by this weekend. I feel It's a commendable job.

Users who are viewing this thread