Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@WutUpMahGlipGlops why do you want patch its only getting worse xD
I mean BA are known for this, you provide bugs to them, they fix that and break other things. I just want a patch that bloody gives me Stadium Creator, Tour Designer and access to Academy. Absolutely bollocks that these are not fixed or added to game still.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
View attachment 258947View attachment 258948
If anyone fancies it give these a go for Ashes test..

Hard Pitch
Hardest

Jimmy can trim the stumps with a fuller standard ball. Back of a length is the old L1 X

and then you can have 3 different types of shorter balls.

Brings into play some lovely play and misses and dismissals but also makes human batting more interesting as more deliveries can hit your stumps or pads causing you issues…
Cheers mate. Need some more of these post floating around I reckon. I’ve always been alittle nervous touching the sliders so never done it, but interested to give these a go.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Hey please share your sliders! Thanx
Yes please.. We definitely need more people to share there sliders. I’ve always too scared to touch em lol but keen to give them a go this time since everyone keeps talking about them.

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
Guys I am on ps4.... Should I buy this game Or should I wait till january... Please give honest suggestions... Thanks

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Guys I am on ps4.... Should I buy this game Or should I wait till january... Please give honest suggestions... Thanks
I'd imagine that there could be some good sales in January. I was a bit eager and got mine on release day PS4.

This is all an approximation, but at the moment, there are maybe about half a dozen things that have been fixed from a messyish first release with maybe 25-30 current issues (ranging from minor to bad) and even a small number (maybe 3-5) issues which have actually been introduced that weren't there in the first place.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Release/No Ball Question (PS4/Hard)

Hi guys

I know that release has been discussed but it’s not easy to take in unless playing the game which I’ve had little chance to do. I’d just like to clarify, is me bowling a few no balls a bug or my fault?

I think this is Standard Legacy (Or Standard Cricket 19 now).

When the bar is going down, I’m either in the green or before (So yello/orange). When the bar goes up, I press whilst in the green or before (I’m not late) but bar keeps going. I get called for no ball.

Do you have to be Green and Green? I thought yellow just meant that you released before you even got close to the crease. So am I technically doing something wrong? (I could get away with early release in previous games) or is it a bug?

I’ve only been playing Five5 so far. This is with pace bowlers.

Many thanks

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think this came in a couple of patches ago, unfortunately. I played a Hundred match where the AI didn't hit a single six. Not really played any team vs team matches since then in limited-overs matches.
With day one patch on Steam I started playing on Veteran Hard difficulty and the AI were pretty aggressive. I have seen sixes hit all over the ground. I am currently playing Career on Legend Medium and it does look like the AI is more defensive. Not sure if it because of the patch or the difficulty.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Release/No Ball Question (PS4/Hard)

Hi guys

I know that release has been discussed but it’s not easy to take in unless playing the game which I’ve had little chance to do. I’d just like to clarify, is me bowling a few no balls a bug or my fault?

I think this is Standard Legacy (Or Standard Cricket 19 now).

When the bar is going down, I’m either in the green or before (So yello/orange). When the bar goes up, I press whilst in the green or before (I’m not late) but bar keeps going. I get called for no ball.

Do you have to be Green and Green? I thought yellow just meant that you released before you even got close to the crease. So am I technically doing something wrong? (I could get away with early release in previous games) or is it a bug?

I’ve only been playing Five5 so far. This is with pace bowlers.

Many thanks
Its another bug.

I play the same controls and often at times i can see ive stopped the marker right in the middle of the green release bar but it keeps on going right past the red and up the screen.

MetChristofi

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I have tried to load a play now 100 game and been waiting for it to load for 10 minutes. Anyone else had this issue?

Rain94

School Cricketer
I'm a new BAS Cricket Player and just purchased Cricket 22 on the PS5 yesterday. I don't know if this is a bug or if all of their games are like this, but when changing the difficulty in settings, no matter what I change the AI to Rookie/Amateur/Pro/Veteran/Legend, if I hit the Square Button (PS5) to view those settings under AI, Striker Timing/Wicket Chance/Bowl Quality/Run Rate remain at 50 regardless of the base difficulty that I selected. For all the other categories such as bowling and batting, changing difficulties changes the values. Surely a huge bug if so?

Users who are viewing this thread