Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Abcd9994

Club Captain
Try Broadcast 2 with Broadcast 3 running
Wow thanks for that suggestion! Does look quite brilliant! But it does have the jerk in camera, like I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself well, but if you see the 2 videos, you'll notice it too. No jerk in C19, but it's present in this game..

anyways, just installed the latest patch on steam and started an odi between Windies and England. Pitch marker works again :)
And I'm glad the constant AI appeals whenever the stumps got hit are gone now. Such a relief!
Still saw some AI ground fielding bugs... But I think it's getting better slowly
I guess the batting mechanics issues , are not fixed yet... I'm sure BA will mention that in patch notes whenever they fix it.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Im able to do it on PC in Ashes mode.
Post automatically merged:

Just updating here now too - be nice to get some notes on what delights theyve left for us in this one...and broken in the process.
Could be a ps4 thing then

Ricky14

County Cricketer
I am actually enjoying the game playing Ashes now..very engaging not boring at all, just wanted to check any PS4 users facing frame rate issue in night matches?

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Just started Day 2 at the Gabba...12.15pm start time again.

Its amazing how consistent the phantom rain breaks in Brisbane are :D

D

Deleted member 185125

Wow thanks for that suggestion! Does look quite brilliant! But it does have the jerk in camera, like I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself well, but if you see the 2 videos, you'll notice it too. No jerk in C19, but it's present in this game..

anyways, just installed the latest patch on steam and started an odi between Windies and England. Pitch marker works again :)
And I'm glad the constant AI appeals whenever the stumps got hit are gone now. Such a relief!
Still saw some AI ground fielding bugs... But I think it's getting better slowly
I guess the batting mechanics issues , are not fixed yet... I'm sure BA will mention that in patch notes whenever they fix it.
Yes the camera motion gives head ache

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
cant access my player career because the data is “corrupted” after a crash. wtf!
Raise ticket at bigant support they will help for sure. Keep save files ready

rkishore1986

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Where to find the pitch marker slider options bro

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Just played 15 overs of a Test (My first). Game crashed (PS4) first time but moving on…

Pre match animations/images the same as C19. Felt far more confident playing offside shots than previous game (Though must admit am on Medium at mo). Love the sort of panning camera replay. As has been mentioned I think, a spinner came on and bowled around the wicket to my right-handed batsman. It was almost as if the bowler thought that he was bowling to a left-handed bat. He’s a leg-spinner so why not just bowl over the wicket? I’m only experimenting at the mo and small sample size but did seem to ruin ‘reality’ of it.

Some of highlights/very occasional periphery of images goes blurred. Ball on bat does sound a bit tennisy and non-striker a little slow to set off.

Also, and I think that I’m not the only one but we’d played 12 overs and went for lunch. Didn’t notice time originally but 1pm on scorecard so presumably instead of 11 or 11:30 start it was more like 12:10 with phantom rain delay.

I played a drive and must say that the shot looked beautifully real. There are elements of repetiveness (From previous games) but there’s going to be, it’s still a cricket game but for PS4 users the game is looking/feeling good. Still needs fine tuning and shame about the impression given on release but there’s lots to look forward to on this game.

Users who are viewing this thread