Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Even after latest patch (ps5 1.08) right arm bowler to left hander (and vice versa) bowl legside line and it completely spoils the fun. Sharing a video and screenshot. To top it off the Ai field placements are simply pathetic. I have created custom fields and they do select these fields but at their will without any proper logic. In the video i have hit 4 boundaries to legside. Neither has the bowlers line changed nor the field. I am playing legend btw.
@WealeyH are u aware if big ant are looking at it. One quick fix (temporary though) would be for Ai to bowl from around the wicket everytime left hander comes in to bat (and vice versa). Still field placement selection would have to be looked into big time.

Attachments

• 6C9CC100-1246-4EEF-BF44-673D4A96B2E5.jpeg
    6C9CC100-1246-4EEF-BF44-673D4A96B2E5.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 18

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just had a short of a length ball from Robinson get big on Marnus who pulled and got a top edge down to fine leg who grabbed the catch. Probably the most satisfying one yet, bounced out like in real life. @blockerdave @WealeyH

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Just wanted to ask that has anybody else addressed this issue that some of the licensed player faces are not even close to their real faces especially for ENG and NZ teams
How can this be Jack Leach

Attachments

• IMG_20211210_000005.jpg
    IMG_20211210_000005.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 27

riteshagl

County Cricketer
The offside cover to point region is still not very accessible. The delivery has to to extremely wide or the batter has to move to the leg side to access that area. No matter what the input the ball has a tendency to behave like ‘when in doubt go to cover’. Not impressed
Ps5 patch 1.08

s0074845

Club Captain
Can any one confirm lofted shots over offside works. Played 20–20 with eng vs aus and I could not get any over extra cover or cover. I am on patch 1.07

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Anyone noticed in ps4 that the step out shots have sounds missing when connected with ball after the latest patch. Is it only me?
No I played in the nets and i cant hear any noise plus it now always working the advance shot coming down the wicket still hit fir six and run back in my crease

Rain94

School Cricketer
Perhaps the reason XBOX haven't approve the patches is because their approval process runs through every selectable option in the game to make sure nothing crashes. Academy crashes every single time, even with the new patches on other platforms.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Fielding still needs a shitload of work.

In the space of a few overs ive had my fielder (fully assisted fielding for me) pick up the ball on the boundary and throw it all the way to the opposite boundary for 4 as all the other fielders just stand there and watch numerous times.

Stuff like this is killing the immersion.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Fielding still needs a shitload of work.

In the space of a few overs ive had my fielder (fully assisted fielding for me) pick up the ball on the boundary and throw it all the way to the opposite boundary for 4 as all the other fielders just stand there and watch numerous times.

Stuff like this is killing the immersion.

They definitely aware. I showed 4 videos.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Even after latest patch (ps5 1.08) right arm bowler to left hander (and vice versa) bowl legside line and it completely spoils the fun. Sharing a video and screenshot. To top it off the Ai field placements are simply pathetic. I have created custom fields and they do select these fields but at their will without any proper logic. In the video i have hit 4 boundaries to legside. Neither has the bowlers line changed nor the field. I am playing legend btw.
@WealeyH are u aware if big ant are looking at it. One quick fix (temporary though) would be for Ai to bowl from around the wicket everytime left hander comes in to bat (and vice versa). Still field placement selection would have to be looked into big time.

One of the options could be for Big Ant to add an option for "AI to prioritize human fields". Thus if AI finds a human field which meets the requirements (e.g., PP), it will pick human fields first and only if none of the human fields meet the constraints (e.g., no human field available for PP) the AI should pick the Ai fields.

It will allow us to create 15-20 basic fields and get a much better gaming experience.

timmy94

Club Captain
What’s up with the running camera in the bottom right being flipped, with the keepers end at the bottom. Any one know if I can change it???

Edit: actually some times it is flipped and sometimes it isn’t, which makes it even more annoying!!

Users who are viewing this thread