Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

jwestbury661

School Cricketer
Noticed as i was about to play the second test in my ashes series, some of the players overalls have increased, is this down to form? Carey took a lot of caught behinds which would explain his boost, starc hit a century first test too. Was this in 19? If so i never noticed. Also another thing that bugs me is not seeing their attributes or perks, having to go into team manager is such a hassle. A very easy feature for BA to implement too, every sports game has it

Attachments

• 1a0e0ee5-6f6b-43d5-8091-8abd0526482e.png
    1a0e0ee5-6f6b-43d5-8091-8abd0526482e.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 42

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
009 patch on the PS5 is not great at all, not sure what's going on, fielders sluggish, throws have no power, bowling no power, take 2 seconds to get the ball in the field, overthrows where the fielder doesn't move. It's rough viewing.

Came here to post this. Outfield fielders are fielding as they are not being paid or in the notice period. Adjusting the bounce on the pitch is bugged I feel, reducing the bounce on the pitch made the bounce of the spinners too low.

Runouts of AI and Overthrows are back.

Only positive is varied dismissals in the ring and zing on the pace is back.

They broke Test match with this Patch. Yet to play limited-overs on this Patch. Not to mention, after Patch 1.000.08, my save file got corrupted, i was really having a good Ashes Test series, now i had to restart from Match 1.

All the streamers, please back up your save files onto USB drive.

Desperately waiting for new patch now. Frustrated now that i may buy Fifa 22 and get back to this game after a month or so.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Yeah wagon wheel is broken. I didn't look into it that much but clearly remember on one occasion shots to third man didn't show up, another time my cover drives through mid off didn't show up!
It only gets captured till batsman scores 50

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Noticed as i was about to play the second test in my ashes series, some of the players overalls have increased, is this down to form? Carey took a lot of caught behinds which would explain his boost, starc hit a century first test too. Was this in 19? If so i never noticed. Also another thing that bugs me is not seeing their attributes or perks, having to go into team manager is such a hassle. A very easy feature for BA to implement too, every sports game has it
I xant figure out how overall is calculated. For instance, for Rory Burns (in that picture) All the skill ratings are less than 75 but his overall is 77.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Is it possible to hit the ball on the ground while using the advanced shot option?
If you are on PS, go for the advanced shot. Press l2 and r2 together while going for the shot. It will be played through the ground if you are timing it correctly.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I xant figure out how overall is calculated. For instance, for Rory Burns (in that picture) All the skill ratings are less than 75 but his overall is 77.
Even in C19, during the tournament, the Overalls are dynamic depending on the form of the Player and some randomness.

Perks may add to the Overall rating i guess, therefore it is greater that average of individual skills.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It only gets captured till batsman scores 50

It only captures less than 20 scoring shots. If a batsman scores 50 then so be it. You can check the same by counting the number of spokes (scoring shots) in the wagon wheel; max I was able to see was 19.

There're so many things broken at the moment that whatever area you take a closer look at - be it batting, stats, fielding, field sets, AI etc. - you see something broken.

Users who are viewing this thread